Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All of my classmates from High School are married

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
I don't even know how to process the fact that almost not a single one of them is living a celibate life. All the girls, including my crush, are married to Chads and already have babies who are 2-3 years old.
All the Chads are married to some high tier Becky or Stacy and they also have babies. Living their life as if nothing bothers them at all.

Here I am at 24, never had a girl even fucking look at me, never even had a fucking hug from a girl and my mom hates me and I'm a pathetic wagecuck with an absent father and no siblings and 0 friends. Sometimes it makes you think why you even keep going at all.

b..bbut normies are also incels

Ngl even though i'm 20 some of my elementary school classmates are married one even has a kid and some of my female high school clasamates are engaged meanwhile i'm a khhv :dafuckfeels:

I don't even know how to process the fact that almost not a single one of them is living a celibate life. All the girls, including my crush, are married to Chads and already have babies who are 2-3 years old.
All the Chads are married to some high tier Becky or Stacy and they also have babies. Living their life as if nothing bothers them at all.

Here I am at 24, never had a girl even fucking look at me, never even had a fucking hug from a girl and my mom hates me and I'm a pathetic wagecuck with an absent father and no siblings and 0 friends. Sometimes it makes you think why you even keep going at all.
Same here, all my high school friends are well settled, earning well, living in respectable houses, having kids and shit.

A surprising number of people from my high school never married. Probably like half by now, and they'd be 31-33

A lot of the women went on to be high powered career sluts. Those don't get married until 35, then have an (autistic) kid at 40

A surprising number of people from my high school never married. Probably like half by now, and they'd be 31-33

A lot of the women went on to be high powered career sluts. Those don't get married until 35, then have an (autistic) kid at 40
Brutal careerpill

probably betabuxxed to get married

That would be brutal to see, I see alot of people I used to know in high school with stable long term relationships, next step is for them to get married and kids that would be brutal for me to see

Mine too. Literally every single one.

But you know how it works. If you were a Incel in High School, and no girl even looked at you, it never began for you, and it never will, unless you rapemaxx.

all my "friends" either have gfs or are married
and none of them can do what they want without checking if its okay with their girls first
jfl a bunch of pussywhipped cucks

all my "friends" either have gfs or are married
and none of them can do what they want without checking if its okay with their girls first
jfl a bunch of pussywhipped cucks
that is the downside of it I agreed but eating by yourself is a painful thing especialy if you have not had sexual love from a female.

marriage = cuckoldry

Then their kid is browsing here at 60, LOL.

my parents were young when they had me and I think I suffer from aspergers.

Same here I had to delete facebook and all social media because I couldn't stand to see it, many old classmates have children, my best friend I lost contact with years ago just graduated with a job that will have a 5.5k euro median pay, all my old friends I lost are greatly successful in academia or in other aspects of life (one is the head chef in a popular restaurant, one has a beautiful wife and living in a city not far from me etc)

Fuck em i'll wage, then when I feel I am finished I will take hunting license and hunt a high value international target of my own choosing and conviction (in real life)

Similar here, of course:feelsbadman:. In my case, while my elementary/high school classmates are far from all being married, all of them seem to either be in a relationship or have been in at least one. A good number of them have kids, with a couple even having multiple kids already:feelsrope::feelsrope:. The only sliver of cope I still had is that the guys from my Uni courses when I was doing my bachelor's degree, about half of them were still virgins just three years ago, a lot has most likely changed since that but at least I can desperately cope by thinking that it hadn't:feelsbadman::fuk:.

It's especially painful when it's two people who were in the same high school who get married. Like I was there, I saw them, we're from the same background and yet they got to get married and I have yet to have a first girlfriend.

Similar here, of course:feelsbadman:. In my case, while my elementary/high school classmates are far from all being married, all of them seem to either be in a relationship or have been in at least one. A good number of them have kids, with a couple even having multiple kids already:feelsrope::feelsrope:. The only sliver of cope I still had is that the guys from my Uni courses when I was doing my bachelor's degree, about half of them were still virgins just three years ago, a lot has most likely changed since that but at least I can desperately cope by thinking that it hadn't:feelsbadman::fuk:.
We should go to czechia tbh

Marriage is nothing to be jealous of. Most of the time they will end up in dead bedrooms and the man getting divorceraped