Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all of my bullies have kids

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : all the girls who bullied me have kids now bro , and they’re working good jobs in college n stuff while I’m still playing with my self at 22yo

Only girls bullied you? No guys?

All the girls who bullied me have kids now

They're females, so i don't know what you surprised about

Last edited:
yeah, bullies never get theirs, it's all COPE

Hopefully they'll be single moms one day.

Target their kids if you decide to go a step furthER in your life (in video game)

You make it sound like girls have a hard time finding a partner

Same here,all the normies and chads are succesfull they might not have families but they still enjoy their lives with stacies and good careers,jobs while im too high inhib to buy groceries and socialize

Same here,all the normies and chads are succesfull they might not have families but they still enjoy their lives with stacies and good careers,jobs while im too high inhib to buy groceries and socialize
Brutal.

Bullies are just insecure losers who take out their insecurities on other people bro, bullies grow up to be losers and will end up working for you one day bro :soy: :soy: :feels: