Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All normie stuff is bullshit pressure

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
You faggot redpilled normies here who gymmaxx and talk shit about sane non gymmaxxers, why the fuck are you still here if gym is so fucking good and helpful??

Gym is the biggest normie scam for low iq people like you all

Fucking kill yourselves faggots

Gym is good way to stay in shape and keep healthy.
That’s a different story , is there a single sane person here left? All you idiot normies think that gymmaxxing is the best
I never stepped a foot in a gym in my entire life.

not, that’s not why I am doing it, you cucked soyfaggot. I personally have never made the argument that gym”celling” helps incels SMV at all and neither have quite many here who gymmaxx but that’s not why we do it. I understand it’s not for everybody at least not a consistent schedule but just because you want to/have to keep being a cucked faggot doesn’t mean others are vain for following what you are not.
Yeah keep lying to yourself that you do gym for yourself , its so funny how you get triggered by the truths and sperg like this:lul::lul::lul::lul: ,I didn’t say anything about phsical process and tallnes shit wtf are you spewing? Fucking idiot I hope you die in gym

makes sense since you are a tall”cel” as well, you probably think your height is all the strength and physical prowess you need.
Genes are the provess you idiot , keep gymming big strong guy:lul:

Yeah keep lying to yourself that you do gym for yourself , its so funny how you get triggered by the truths and sperg like this:lul::lul::lul::lul: ,I didn’t say anything about phsical process and tallnes shit wtf are you spewing? Fucking idiot I hope you die in gym
Stop basing everything on sex. Not everyone gyms just to get laid lol

Why are you so mad? I go to the gym so people will one day be intimidated of me, despite still not being attracted. I go to the gym so one day I can beat people up and stand up for myself, I will probably pick up martial arts as well.
I’m not the one getting triggered , how old are you tho that you want everyone to be intimated and shit? You are probably mentally retarded to think everything is fighting:lul:

Yes but no one is strong enough without the gym or training anyways, keep coping. You don’t know your strength genetics until you have dedicatedly went to the gym for at least a few months.
:bluepill: Go look at older people see how muscly they are , they went for zero days

Yes but no one is strong enough without the gym or training anyways, keep coping. You don’t know your strength genetics until you have dedicatedly went to the gym for at least a few months.
Why are always you people are getting triggered and sweating your ass by rage in my truthful blackpilled posts? :lul: You’re the ones coping badly

No gym for a wristlet life myself, I only have 5.8 inch wrists, no amount of gymcelling will help me so why bother :blackpill:

No gym for a wristlet life myself, I only have 5.8 inch wrists, no amount of gymcelling will help me so why bother :blackpill:
Tell that to morons who are triggered that I’ve destroyed their copes here , just proves my point

every guy at least at the back of their mind hopes that it will increase their chance of getting laid
Can't relate. Haven't got horny in 4 years.

every guy at least at the back of their mind hopes that it will increase their chance of getting laid
No use talking sense into these idiots bro :feelsokman: they got triggered cuz I showed the truth

You faggot redpilled normies here who gymmaxx and talk shit about sane non gymmaxxers, why the fuck are you still here if gym is so fucking good and helpful??

Gym is the biggest normie scam for low iq people like you all

Fucking kill yourselves faggots
you don't want to swallow the gymmaxx pill bc you're a lazy retard who would rather get a plastic surgery than put some fucking effort into something

you don't want to swallow the gymmaxx pill bc you're a lazy retard who would rather get a plastic surgery than put some fucking effort into something
Uh uh uh I did already gave you evidence that some fat in the body never ever goes away with gym, stop rejecting the truth please , surgery is the best and stigmatized by morons like you

Well someone needs a session at the gym.

God damn i wrist mog u:smonk:

Uh uh uh I did already gave you evidence that some fat in the body never ever goes away with gym, stop rejecting the truth please , surgery is the best and stigmatized by morons like you
so if they remove that fat that you showed me, and you put more weight on you, it doesn't ruin the results?

so if they remove that fat that you showed me, and you put more weight on you, it doesn't ruin the results?
No it doesn’t grow back, please learn something before you spew your bullshit here , also if you don’t gym for a week you will be unfit you idiot ,your Cope isn’t even good

No it doesn’t grow back, please learn something before you spew your bullshit here , also if you don’t gym for a week you will be unfit you idiot ,your Cope isn’t even good
eh whatever lazycel, you won't ascend by being out of shape

Literally everyone knows the fat doesn't go away. That's why they get lipo or skin surgery.

eh whatever lazycel, you won't ascend by being out of shape
Keep grinding keep hustling , it seems being in shape doesn’t help you much does it:lul: I’m lazy cuzI know I won’t get shit

I'm not in shape :feelsrope::feelsrope:
See ? You know you’ll get Jackshit that’s why you aren’t in shape , I worked to get my surgery and got it cuz I wasn’t lazy af and now I’m 1 point higher

Learn French, "Brocel".