Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All non-white men are a 'fetish' to All Women. NO exceptions.

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
If you are not white, at best ALL WOMEN SEE YOU AS A KINKY FETISH

Women are utterly incapable of being attracted to non-white men.

To women, having sex with a non-white man comperable to beastiality.

They do it for the thrill, but they DO NOT see you as a normal man.

JFL over for ethnics

*Waits for foid to let me fuck because of my race alone*

@tehgymcel420 would like if a hole sees you as fetish rather than man?

Sub8 ethnic males are seen as janitors or thugs , Nothing else

Lame cope OP. Youre stuck in your own ethnic head and hence unable to relate to ugly white men.

It's true that being ethnic reduces your smv in the West and hence a white guy with 2 smv points lower than yours would prolly mog you. But you also have the option of going back to your shit hole and settling for ugly ethnic holes.

Lame cope OP. Youre stuck in your own ethnic head and hence unable to relate to ugly white men.

It's true that being ethnic reduces your smv in the West and hence a white guy with 2 smv points lower than yours would prolly mog you. But you also have the option of going back to your shit hole and settling for ugly ethnic holes.
In that case, don't you have the same option as well? Even better for whites, since they will have a halo in third world countries so they will be treated better and could probably find an ethnic hole 2 points above them as well.

I have no country to go back to. Im quad-racial. Literally mud, nothing

TFW no fetish for uralic men :cryfeels:

tbh. I remember some female in my high school said she thought arab guys were hot and basically every other foid in the class recoiled and asked her wtf she was thinking/why she would think they are hot.
It's virtue signalling. :feelsthink:
I think its virtue signalling half the time and the other half they just have a fetish for it. You rarely see females who casually date other races. its usually fetishy when they do (or faked)

In that case, don't you have the same option as well? Even better for whites, since they will have a halo in third world countries so they will be treated better and could probably find an ethnic hole 2 points above them as well.

I did return back to my third world shit hole. Iam not denying it's easier for white men. But i dont agree with him saying non white men are just a fetish. Good looking ethnics do as well in their own shit holes.
I have no country to go back to. Im quad-racial. Literally mud, nothing

Then you have many countries to go back to. The west is not a good place for an ugly ethnic.

White holes go for non white guys for two reasons, firstly, to show themselves as rebellious for which they choose good looking ethnic guy and secondly, when they become fat roastie and can't find loyal betabuxxer, ethnic men as best option appears to them.

Game over for @needsolution

You have a point.
Foids don't see non-Chad White men at all though so you fetish-mog me

Jfl if you think women are fucking ethnic incels for fetish. They only fuck with high-tier guys of whatever race they fetishize

And non-chad white is just potential betabuxxer. How wonderfull, inspiring, and motivating. I'd prefer to be fetish then

Probably true when you see western women with 5/10 ethnics, just some exotic game.

absolute truth. the good looking ethnics mostly look white with slight twsits anyway.

Gratz on discovering another immutable law of the blackpill. This rival anything Newton ever did. When and where will be your book signing?

Most women are most attracted to men of their own race

No one sees curries or arabs as a fetish (gays see the latter)

Only blacks and gooks.

Latinos are classed as whites irl when it comes to dating

White cel = trucel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back