Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal All nighter for exams

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
Got a paper due midnight (~18 hrs from now) and a final 430pm Wednesday. Haven't made good progress on the former yet. Have plenty of caffeine powder, and I dont normally take in caffeine, though it is old. Already fapped twice. Anyone else getting fucked up by finals right now?

I should have made this thread in the sewers tbh ngl

Yeah, I have a bunch of exams and I have to wagecuck too

Yeah, I have a bunch of exams and I have to wagecuck too
That's fucked up I couldnt imagine waging. Actually I did do some waging as a busdriver for two semesters for the company that serves my university. I got fired over bullshit so I dont ever think about it tbh. its over for wagies though n gl

I just failed a class. Wasted all that money. Don’t even want to go to college but I’ll be homeless if I don’t. No money no friends no skills no experience no connections no future no nothing

I just failed a class. Wasted all that money. Don’t even want to go to college but I’ll be homeless if I don’t. No money no friends no skills no experience no connections no future no nothing
If it makes you feel any better, the margin between passing and failing probably wouldnt be enough to make your life not suck. maybe it would only be marginally less shit if you didnt fail. Have you considered becoming some kind of tradesman? or some kind of blue collar work

fuck exams just sleep
my dad would lose his shit if I don't do well in my classes and money max for some reason. he has spent a lot of money putting me through school already, and I guess he hasn't heard of the sunken cost fallacy

Shouldn’t have fapped, now you’ll be low energy and have poor mental performance.
I have about 13 hours left to finish this paper worth 50% of the course grade. I have a vision of how it is needs to go in my head, and I just finished drawing the figure I needed. It's not gonna be easy though

Please get off the forums and get to work then Brocel. I wish you the best of luck.
It is hard to stay focused. It is kinda like pulling teeth. maybe I should take a nap and then try to focus. Not sure if I should tell the professor I might be late or not.

If it makes you feel any better, the margin between passing and failing probably wouldnt be enough to make your life not suck. maybe it would only be marginally less shit if you didnt fail. Have you considered becoming some kind of tradesman? or some kind of blue collar work
More frustrated in the wasted money aspect. Maybe I can agree with leftists on this one thing. Paying thousands of dollars for knowledge no more meaningful than a YouTube video. I’ve given no thought to my future in any meaningful way, it stresses me out. I don’t have any aspirations. I’ll probably have to do blue collar work because I have no education and don’t plan on spending another 4 years in school

Pulling all-nighter gonna fuck u up even more bro, not worth

I have about 13 hours left to finish this paper worth 50% of the course grade. I have a vision of how it is needs to go in my head, and I just finished drawing the figure I needed. It's not gonna be easy though
what is the paper about?