Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All nerd girls have some stubborn feminist girl boss tendencies

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
They think everything is a micro aggression. Nerds in a way are offhandedly like Jews. Self entitled sophisticated everyone is a Neanderthal but me etc.

At last conservative girls seem more down to earth and decent.

True. I know a nerdy, Aspie girl at work and she always likes to tell everyone what to do. I tell her to stop bossing me around

Foids Gonna foid , whats New

I tell her to stop bossing me around
based for speaking up, nerdy woman always have a superiority complex and think they're more competent than everybody else.

Good-looking and healthy people are down to earth while nerdy people are complicated because they often are unattractive and sick and live unnatural lifestyles ( it's not natural to study for years every day ).

nerd girls are broken, defective, abnormal and narcissistic and are the embodiments of the dunning kruger effect

They think everything is a micro aggression. Nerds in a way are offhandedly like Jews. Self entitled sophisticated everyone is a Neanderthal but me etc.
True. And those are the most emotionally numb and least feminine foids.

It's because they're brainwashed to fuck, but I'd add in the "alternative' girls as well alongside the nerdy-types. Regular foids to a certain extent understand their foids, therefore they can still act like a "girly girl" and know their place, but when it comes to the alt / nerdy chicks, they have a bigger sense of entitlement as they're shitty liberal schooling teaches them that they are better than us men and in fact want us dead. They aren't like regular foids, guys... these cunts want to cut your head off because they're the ones that are deeply rooted with mental issues, but they get away with it because "girls with attitude is cute" bullshit that society pushes daily. I wouldn't trust an alt / nerdy girl with my life, fuck that shit.

It's because they're brainwashed to fuck, but I'd add in the "alternative' girls as well alongside the nerdy-types. Regular foids to a certain extent understand their foids, therefore they can still act like a "girly girl" and know their place, but when it comes to the alt / nerdy chicks, they have a bigger sense of entitlement as they're shitty liberal schooling teaches them that they are better than us men and in fact want us dead. They aren't like regular foids, guys... these cunts want to cut your head off because they're the ones that are deeply rooted with mental issues, but they get away with it because "girls with attitude is cute" bullshit that society pushes daily. I wouldn't trust an alt / nerdy girl with my life, fuck that shit.
alternative nerd cosplay girls I'm also throwing in here.

And it sucks bc a ton of incels are nerds and they'd wish they'd find a common kindred spirit in who they'd get with. But as I've spoken to earlier about this very thing, nerd girls seem like they want chad only.

I wouldn't only attirbute it to creepy attention from beta bux nerds as to why they're so bitchy. I think they crave a machiavellian chad, or they have higher standards as a consequence of the higher iq

btw I'd agree with what you said about libshit indoctrination in portland university etc. as well as how they're what I call "vilification farmers" where they act passive neutral normal and wait until something you do can be whimsy warped into whatever gives them a dominant advantage.

I pointed out that people do this (not even libshits or women, I said men can do this too) and the libshit feminist ran away from me who I was talking to. 99% of all girls who identify as a nerd or make nerd stuff a core element to who they are usually machaivellian girlbosses.

I've begun to think it may be better to just flirt with them as a normie who loves cars/ sports/ guns would be better off.

'nerd girls' hang around with ugly nerds for attention, they are then shocked and repulsed when they get attention from ugly nerds

so they end up incredibly bitchy, even though it was really their own choice jfl

Nerd girls also have a chip on their shoulder because they don't get the attention other foids get.

[/QUOTE
Just because a female has an education doesn't mean her opinions are always valid

[/QUOTE

Just because a female has an education doesn't mean her opinions are always valid