Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All My Relatives Mog Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I saw a few pictures of my relatives and none of them were hideously ugly like I am. They were all normie tier, even the older ones, the two in my age group ended up as a tall chadpreetlite and another was MTN. I never saw a single ugly face, there were even a few stacies in my age group. I will never be on any of their levels looks-wise. It doesn't matter that the majority of them are shorter than me, have a smaller frame, likely dumber than me, and less masculine looking. It's all about facial attractiveness, mainly facial harmony and facial features, which are completely fucked on my face. It's so over it never began for a 0/10 hideously deformed monster like me. Most of them are light-skinned too, so my skin won't do me any favors at all.

I saw a few pictures of my relatives and none of them were hideously ugly like I am. They were all normie tier, even the older ones, the two in my age group ended up as a tall chadpreetlite and another was MTN. I never saw a single ugly face, there were even a few stacies in my age group. I will never be on any of their levels looks-wise. It doesn't matter that the majority of them are shorter than me, have a smaller frame, likely dumber than me, and less masculine looking. It's all about facial attractiveness, mainly facial harmony and facial features, which are completely fucked on my face. It's so over it never began for a 0/10 hideously deformed monster like me. Most of them are light-skinned too, so my skin won't do me any favors at all.
Here's a fun fact: Your parent has only half your DNA, and 75% of your cousin's DNA is not from relatives. You have less in common with your extended family than you'd expect.

Where the relatives all from one side of your family?

I really hate my relatives. I would kill them all.