Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All my relatives are fucking poor or mediocre Subhuman garbage

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Only my distant relatives have any success, distant relatives are millionaires(clothes importer, doctor,lawyer).

My closer relatives(aunts/uncles/cousinS) are all fucking losers and trash. Not one earns more than me despite some being older, all mediocre trash. They don't have good personalities or interests to compensate either. Why am I cursed with such Subhuman fucking trash as my relatives? why couldn't I have some rich white Stacy/Chad relatives? Why these filthy shitskin roaches? Fuck u nigger God.

I don't even know enough of my relatives to say whether some could be doing reasonably good for themselves, to be honest; the rest just hover around the middle class and all that... :feelsUgh:

It's expected for you in Curryland, to be honest; what's your relationship with them like? :society:

I don't even know enough of my relatives to say whether some could be doing reasonably good for themselves, to be honest; the rest just hover around the middle class and all that... :feelsUgh:

It's expected for you in Curryland, to be honest; what's your relationship with them like? :society:
mostly shitty distant relationship

Are they subhuman ?

None of my relatives have done anything remotely successful. Sad to say but my entire family is one of failures.

My successful relatives also live far but when i say they live far is that they literally changed countries like my Germany cousin.

Same. Plus they are all mentally ill.

Like not one of them has a normal life. Lots of distant relatives are happy and rich and successful, with their kids migrated to Canada or Europe. But me my brother and our cousins are all mentally fucked up losers who struggle every day to not kill ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back