Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All my parents ever care about is my grades and me studying.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
24/7 I constantly get hounded to study, I can't sit down for a second to play a game/watch tv/ post online without them always being up my ass. Right now I was trying to fix an issue with my computer, and my mom says "you should be studying instead of wasting your time with games", it's 10:00 pm and I still can't enjoy myself without getting hounded

Crustaciouse said:
24/7 I constantly get hounded to study, I can't sit down for a second to play a game/watch tv/ post online without them always being up my ass. Right now I was trying to fix an issue with my computer, and my mom says "you should be studying instead of wasting your time with games", it's 10:00 pm and I still can't enjoy myself without getting hounded

I remember this hell.

they just want you to have a decent career so you can move out and they can have sex all day. Incels are considered a burden to their parents. You should rebel and go NEET

Thye do this because they know you are hopeless.

Parents should already know if their child is going to end up an incel at a young age. They should start saving up for a fund or find future low wage jobs to prepare us. I was lucky enough to get a decent paying job through networking but I feel sorry for my fellow incel lowwagecels.

blackpill them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back