Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All my oneitis from hs and college got engaged at early 20's

Black&Red

Black&Red

Officer
That's how brutal the cel life is in sand-nigeria when you are poor and have the wrong last name.

Is her bf a Chad? It’d be even more depressing if it was with Chad them with a normie.

Is her bf a Chad? It’d be even more depressing if it was with Chad them with a normie.
One of them is with a chad, 2 others are with stacked old normies, didn't bother to check last one. Took me by surprise everytime someone mention one of them getting engaged like it was a simple trick specially for 4th world shitholistan cuntree where i live.
Another one? What is going on over there :feelsseriously:
A lot of unpleasant things.

I'm beautiful, my mother told me

same.

Fucking clown world.

The only foids who aren't in a relationship are below 15 or beyond 50. No in between if you want a regular relationship. it's over.

How tall are ya?

Elab on this one.
175 cm.

You should know that many regional groups as well as some families have arranged marriages which prevents their loser kids for becoming what we are.
My problem is deeper than lacking social circle or friends, i have no family nor any ethnic affiliation.

same.

Fucking clown world.

The only foids who aren't in a relationship are below 15 or beyond 50. No in between if you want a regular relationship. it's over.
Either go hebe or granny, huh. Here every old hag is forced to keep her marriage, so no dusty crabby patty for me; i dislike the other option, even then, families are too protective here, they arrange marriage before they start loosing their teeth ffs, after all, their daughter is their biggest asset after the house, they won't let her go to a broke young lad still in college, even after moneymaxxing they will still consider exogamy cucked, the rich fat old balding cousin is their first choice and last choice.

Can relate.

Rootless mutt father and Kabyle mom from racist family.
Same thing as my neanderthalensis college mate, and he is doomed beyond salvation.

Fucking brutal to be an ethnic without any pros that come with it.

My oneitus got married 3years ago, to a guy I mog. You ate absolutely right, being poor with little social backing is the worst thing to happen to an ethnic

TFW

TVHW0Cco_400x400.jpg
Moggs me quite honestly.
My oneitus got married 3years ago, to a guy I mog. You ate absolutely right, being poor with little social backing is the worst thing to happen to an ethnic
Race, looks, social status, wealth, and psychic stability (or nt personality if you want); all are cardinal factors of success, any other deviation from this rule of 5 should be considered beating around the bush no matter how based it sounds.

Last edited:
How brutal is it being an incel in Nigeria

How brutal is it being an incel in Nigeria
By sand-nigeria i meant algeria not actual nigeria. And it's hell, many men can't pay marriage "fees" until their late 30's, and due to severe religious pressure, they can't get laid anywhere except dumpsters, abandoned factories, or std ridden whorehouses. Only chad can fuck, and the girl's parents will even applaud him with their ass cheeks because he looks good and is stacked (and fake being religious although he fucks anything that breathes); special mention for tyrone because he has no standards and will fuck an old slut with aids in a public bathroom, and girls rich old cousins who are into incest which is encouraged by society.

By sand-nigeria i meant algeria not actual nigeria. And it's hell, many men can't pay marriage "fees" until their late 30's, and due to severe religious pressure, they can't get laid anywhere except dumpsters, abandoned factories, or std ridden whorehouses. Only chad can fuck, and the girl's parents will even applaud him with their ass cheeks because he looks good and is stacked (and fake being religious although he fucks anything that breathes); special mention for tyrone because he has no standards and will fuck an old slut with aids in a public bathroom, and girls rich old cousins who are into incest which is encouraged by society.
right, i misread

The bidding of your ancestors. :feelsmage:
Under French control Algerian women had no rights. Independence was only given after the Algerian independence movement with representation in govt. lol.

False.

Charles de Gaulle gave the right to vote to french women in 1944 and then to algerian women in 1958.

It was normalized for women in the whole world to be in politics in the 60s, anyway During the first National Assembly, there were only 10 women out of the 194 members that were present. and in the second meeting of the National Assembly, 2 out of 138 members were women. so they were just there to be there.
In the aftermath of the war, women maintained their new-found emancipation and became more involved in the development of the new state.

Prior to the war of independence, women were in general excluded from the political life. After independence in 1962, where women played an active role, they were badly represented in the building of the new state.

European imperialism/colonialism was the backbone and artery of conservatism which is why women hated it so much (if you look at independence movements they are all notably improved upon by women like shaarawi, Lakshmi, etc.) and why the NWO hates European colonialism and wanted them to decolonize. Although later in decolonization the effects would be used to artery globalism

Last edited:
There's a reason they were your oneitis. Chad was already cumming on her when you popped your first boner.

In the aftermath of the war, women maintained their new-found emancipation and became more involved in the development of the new state.

Prior to the war of independence, women were in general excluded from the political life. After independence in 1962, where women played an active role, they were badly represented in the building of the new state.

European imperialism/colonialism was the backbone and artery of conservatism which is why women hated it so much (if you look at independence movements they are all notably improved upon by women like shaarawi, Lakshmi, etc.) and why the NWO hates European colonialism and wanted them to decolonize. Although later in decolonization the effects would be used to artery globalism
It's france that gave them the right to vote, the same country who started feminism with the french revolution.

They had right during the colony.
No 1 gives a shit about who bestowed upon fesikh seats in parliament, they are still under the jurisdiction of their fathers even in their deathbed.

Menacels are a different story then others cels, the problem is chad and how socio religious norms don't apply to him, and how we're supposed to pick his trash after decades of celibacy and humiliation.
There's a reason they were your oneitis. Chad was already cumming on her when you popped your first boner.
True, they were riding the carousel before i met them.

Nothing new. "oneitis" means desired by orbiters and "soy males". Quite easy for them to rope someone in.

my school oneitis married a swedish soyboy manlet :society: