Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All my high calorie foods are gone

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

The mayomexicurry
★★★★★
Fuck its scary to me that I already ate all my high calorie foods and my last high calorie meal was 2 peanut butter sandwiches and greek yogurt and all I have at my house are low calorie foods and I am utterly screwed. I have to spend so much money just to be a skinnycel who would get fucked up by any 200 lber. Fuck my life.

If you are a manlet ectomorph you are done for.

I managed to bulk to 310+ once and still had enough money left over, I can help you with bulking on a budget

I managed to bulk to 310+ once and still had enougy money left over, I can help you with bulking on a budget
I have been spending like crazy and I need to chill on spending

Not really I had to eat 8,000 calories a day sometimes
There is no way you ate that much. Go register for strongman competitions if you can eat that much. Even 3,500 calories is a shit ton of food a day and most men couldn’t even eat that much daily continuously

There is no way you ate that much. Go register for strongman competitions if you can eat that much. Even 3,500 calories is a shit ton of food a day and most men couldn’t even eat that much daily continuously
Plus you know how much that is?? That is like 3/4 of what Eddie Hall eats

unironically petition to ban all ecto cels. Holy fuck just eat more easiest thing in the world.

unironically petition to ban all ecto cels. Holy fuck just eat more easiest thing in the world.
Tell that to @VideoGameCoper

You sound just like the "Just Be Confident" chad, slow metabolism mogger

So it is a little tongue in cheek but yeah. Unless you are a turd worlder getting more food is easy as shit.

I am not exaggerating

I started bulking back when i was small af with 3000 calories a day

Took a break

Re started towards the end of high school, progressed to 3500 and 4000

after i reached 230 it was no longer enough to gain weight so I had to go to 5000

Eventually, I became addicted to food (but still tracked) so it was 6000-8000

I was actually training for powerlifting and strongman at the time

However I never really got around to it

And I stopped a long time ago. been sick for the past year or so

So it is a little tongue in cheek but yeah. Unless you are a turd worlder getting more food is easy as shit.
Tyler brandis on tiktok 18 64 210lbs been training for 2 v0 qh5kxpl21dqa1
What you probably look like eating 1-2k calories (probably even less) telling us this.

I know you love to complain about being skin and bones

I'd post my whole diet back then, still have jt recorded

I used to struggle seriously with appetite when I was a kid/teenager because of my severe stress-anxiety disorder

I have a trick that I use in order to be able to eat more, I would show it here but you are being some petty faggots in previous threads a while ago when I talked about it so I'm not going to show it

bruh 3500 is nothing

It’s not about getting more food you shithead. Unironically go fuck off if you believe it’s that simple. I’d have to be eating over 5,000 calories a day to gain more weight. Currently eat 3,500-4,000 calories. I cannot eat any more than this and will not force myself to.

I will not make myself be physically sick all day just to try to gain a little weight. The fact you think it’s was easy as that shows you are still mostly redpilled/ bluepilled. You even once said cars are a normie hobby. I have no idea how anyone, incel or not, can be so stupid.

Have you ever saw one normie who was obsessed with cars to the point it was their biggest interest in life? Seriously, have you? Of course you haven’t, as normie men care nothing about cars beyond just a status symbol.

Yep. These guys have mo idea how easy they have it in this regard. It’s retarded redpill/ bluepill and shows they have not digested any realistic ideology

I am not exaggerating

I started bulking back when i was small af with 3000 calories a day

Took a break

Re started towards the end of high school, progressed to 3500 and 4000

after i reached 230 it was no longer enough to gain weight so I had to go to 5000

Eventually, I became addicted to food (but still tracked) so it was 6000-8000

I was actually training for powerlifting and strongman at the time

However I never really got around to it

And I stopped a long time ago. been sick for the past year or so
I could MAYBE believe 6,000 calories if you have a big frame and naturally are very hungry, but 8,000 is nearly impossible to believe

When I was doing gymcope I fucking ate until my stomach felt like exploding and I never made it over 180 pounds and I developed a constant sense of nausea that forced me to stop bulking, and eventually working out all together. Even my gut is genetically inferior

Stop being delusional. Average man literally eats 2,000-2,500 calories a day and is like 180+ pounds.
bro i bloatmaxxed 3800 calories yesterday in milk alone. that is not even including the food i ate. u got to become one with the bloat

bro i bloatmaxxed 3800 calories yesterday in milk alone. that is not even including the food i ate. u got to become one with the bloat
That’s cope and you’ll never be able to sustain it. The average man is 200 pounds and eating way less than I do. Average man doesn’t have to torture himself just to get to a reasonable weight.

It’s not about getting more food you shithead. Unironically go fuck off if you believe it’s that simple. I’d have to be eating over 5,000 calories a day to gain more weight. Currently eat 3,500-4,000 calories. I cannot eat any more than this and will not force myself to.

I will not make myself be physically sick all day just to try to gain a little weight. The fact you think it’s was easy as that shows you are still mostly redpilled/ bluepilled. You even once said cars are a normie hobby. I have no idea how anyone, incel or not, can be so stupid.

Have you ever saw one normie who was obsessed with cars to the point it was their biggest interest in life? Seriously, have you? Of course you haven’t, as normie men care nothing about cars beyond just a status symbol.
Proove it. Show us what you ate. If you are eating 3X daily average and not gaining weight you are a medical miracle.

And cars are the most normie/stereotypically masculine hobby there is. You should leverage that instead of complaining about everyone else not being autistic enough for you on the internet.

Massive LARP

Proove it. Show us what you ate. If you are eating 3X daily average and not gaining weight you are a medical miracle.

And cars are the most normie/stereotypically masculine hobby there is. You should leverage that instead of complaining about everyone else not being autistic enough for you on the internet.

Massive LARP
He's a bitch for that

I'll prove my whole diet anytime

@VideoGameCoper if you dont believe me

And I dont belive youre eating 3500-4000 and not gaining weight

Post everything you ate today and see if it adds up,

other wise im putting you on ignore list Normie

I never said I ate 3x daily average. I eat 3,500-4,000 calories a day, which is well above the average of 2,500 a day for men. I’m not gonna try to eat anything more than that and feel physically sick all the time.
And cars are the most normie/stereotypically masculine hobby there is.
I never met a single normie in my age range that was into cars EVER. In fact, I never met a single other person close to my age that’s into cars at all. Every person except a few old fucks at car shows hates talking about cars. I wish it was more mainstream so I could actually make a few friends in the hobby.
You should leverage that instead of complaining about everyone else not being autistic enough for you on the internet.
Leverage what exactly? If I could use my interest in cars to get a girlfriend or to make friends, I absolutely would. I mentioned my car hobby to every woman I tried to make conversation with and even showed each one pictures of my fast car. Not one girl was even slightly interested in it and they made it obvious they hated taking to me about it.

Most men are no different. Try to talk about cars with them, and they look at you like you are some retard

I'll prove my whole diet anytime

@VideoGameCoper if you dont believe me
Alright then, maybe you just have an insane appetite.
And I dont belive youre eating 3500-4000 and not gaining weight

Post everything you ate today and see if it adds up,

other wise im putting you on ignore list Normie
I gladly will one day in the next few days. I don’t normally take pictures of everything I eat, but I can. Just for reference, this is usually what one of my meals looks like. All my meals in a day are not this high calorie, but usually at least one is.

There are 1580 calories in this. It's a McDonald’s McDouble meal with a large vanilla shake, and you can look up the calories of everything if you don’t believe me. I eat this in one sitting. With this combined with my other 2 smaller meals, I average about 3,500 a day.
IMG 6807

I gladly will one day in the next few days. I don’t normally take pictures of everything I eat, but I can. Just for reference, this is usually what one of my meals looks like. All my meals in a day are not this high calorie, but usually at least one is.
And you're being honest?

You eat this much every single day?

And what is your current weight?

@VideoGameCoper and do you have any diagnosed thyroid issues? What is your physical activity like

He is 155 after being 149 for a couple days
So he's obviously making progress.

My bet is he just has a burnout every few days and stops eating as much therefore losing weight

Then starts again, endless cycle

Probably not the case since he is a NEET
Then because of his intestinal issues hes unable to sustain it so he crashes back down every time he gains

Then because of his intestinal issues hes unable to sustain it so he crashes back down every time he gains
I know the intestinal issues part is true along with his insanely fast metabolism since he said he has both on discord, burnout and him "making" progress though is likely not the case, he has to torture himself with food just to gain weight

No weight lose for your face.Anyways, O v ER for fatcels and framecels but especially for uglycels:feelsjuice:

No weight lose for your face.Anyways, O v ER for fatcels and framecels but especially for uglycels:feelsjuice:
We are talking about weight gain not weight loss

Also, the same mfs who type "Inceldom discussed" will try to bring up inceldom discussion on a Lounge post with "No X for your face"

"No weight lose for your face."

Yes there is, most fatcels are volcels

We are talking about weight gain not weight loss

Also, the same mfs who type "Inceldom discussed" will try to bring up inceldom discussion on a Lounge post with "No X for your face"

"No weight lose for your face."

Yes there is, most fatcels are volcels
Ok, I noted:feelsstudy:

And you're being honest?

You eat this much every single day?
Of course I’m being honest. I literally have no reason to lie here. It’s not like eating a lot makes me cool or something. I have a fast metabolism and intestinal issues.

My intestines have been bad since age 13 and needed laxatives every day since then to function. I can guarantee you that having to take these laxatives and how shitty my intestines work makes food absorption difficult. I literally would have no reason to lie here, since I’d get nothing out of it.
And what is your current weight?
155 pounds by my own scale, but the doctor says I’m 160 on her scale. I don’t know which is more accurate. Probably the 160. I am also relatively lean

155 pounds by my own scale, but the doctor says I’m 160 on her scale. I don’t know which is more accurate. Probably the 160. I am also relatively lean
What scale do you use? I use a renpo scale which is extremely accurate

Of course I’m being honest. I literally have no reason to lie here. It’s not like eating a lot makes me cool or something. I have a fast metabolism and intestinal issues.
Yet everyone believes @lazy_gamer_423 who would eat 1000 calories and gain like 3 lbs a week

@VideoGameCoper and do you have any diagnosed thyroid issues? What is your physical activity like
No thyroid issues as far as I know, but I have major intestinal issues. I am also very active. I regularly go for 5 mile walks outdoors and go on 10 mile bike rides since this is fun for me. Besides that, I do yard work to maintain 3 properties in the family and work on my own equipment.

I’m just pretty active overall

Yet everyone believes @lazy_gamer_423 who would eat 1000 calories and gain like 3 lbs a week
Even I don’t believe that. He cannot eat that little and gain weight. No fucking way, unless he doesn’t move at all really and is extremely small

My intestines have been bad since age 13 and needed laxatives every day since then to function. I can guarantee you that having to take these laxatives and how shitty my intestines work makes food absorption difficult. I literally would have no reason to lie here, since I’d get nothing out of it.

have you ever tried taking digestive enzyme supplements or probiotics?