Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All my friends are going out on dates and having sex with their girlfriends while i am posting here

Currychan

Currychan

Self-banned
-
FUCK YOU GOD FOR MAKING ME UGLY AND GIVING ME THIS FACE. I HATE MY EXISTENCE ITS A PAIN. GOD WHEN WILL IT ALL END:feelsree::cryfeels: ALL MY FRIENDS IN MY COLLEGE OR WHOM I HAVE KNOWN FROM MY CHILDHOOD ARE HAVING SEX AND GOING OUT ON DATES WHILE I AM HERE ALL ALONE THINKING OF ENDING IT ALL THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL:cryfeels:

can't relate because I have no friends

"All my friends" :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

or even a gf
Initially they tried to help me.Their gf's would bring someone for me to meet,the girl will just say that there is no spark and that love is a hard game.Eventually they get bored.

Initially they tried to help me.Their gf's would bring someone for me to meet,the girl will just say that there is no spark and that love is a hard game.Eventually they get bored.
Those are some very loyal friends you got :feelswhat: you look more like a failed normie

Those are some very loyal friends you got :feelswhat: you look more like a failed normie
I can blend in with NT's but i never felt that i belong.It's a matter of practicality,they all have some foid who complains about the loneliness.They don't always hook you up but only with the lowest of the low.

I wish my friends were like this but instead they ask me to buy him a condom:feelsree:

I'm doomed to suffer the same fate. I have no doubt that my 5'11 friend will ascend soon. Fuck this world.

friend mogs me

In curryland?

How were you coping by missing out on teen love and seeing others with girlfriends?

FUCK YOU GOD FOR MAKING ME UGLY AND GIVING ME THIS FACE. I HATE MY EXISTENCE ITS A PAIN. GOD WHEN WILL IT ALL END:feelsree::cryfeels: ALL MY FRIENDS IN MY COLLEGE OR WHOM I HAVE KNOWN FROM MY CHILDHOOD ARE HAVING SEX AND GOING OUT ON DATES WHILE I AM HERE ALL ALONE THINKING OF ENDING IT ALL THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL:cryfeels:
ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU :foidSoy:

Yes

Video games ,my friends used to play online games with me but now they all are busy with their girlfriends and I am all alone:feelscry:
They really having seggz

I will bring the justice for bettER world.

More like useless friends, because friends should introduce you to a good cast of connections that eventually will help you get laid, but no, they are useless and you still is friend with them, they see you as the virgin jester

I have nothing left.

More like useless friends, because friends should introduce you to a good cast of connections that eventually will help you get laid, but no, they are useless and you still is friend with them, they see you as the virgin jester
Relatable. My best friend who is very social has a lot of female friends, but let alone introducing me to one of them, he actually sabotaged me when I for once tried to talk to a girl. I have left him now, and now I have zero (0) friends in college. Such is life. Some people just want you to be around so they can feel better about themselves.

You've likely avoided AIDS and other illnesses this way.

Blo

^ That was an age where I was heavily fixated on an HIV+ firefighter from Akron Ohio.

Prim

Culture

Primal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back