Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All my fat goes to my ass

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
No matter how much weight I try to lose or starve even when I'm underweight all my fat is my ass and it's so hideous. I can see my rips and all my veins and bones with no fat then I feel my butt and there's a ton of fat. I'm underweight now and doing squats and starving to lose it but I can't get rid of this butt fat.

All my fat goes to my belly and thighs, it’s over

I am starvmaxxing, alcohol liquor diet

No matter how much weight I try to lose or starve even when I'm underweight all my fat is my ass and it's so hideous. I can see my rips and all my veins and bones with no fat then I feel my butt and there's a ton of fat. I'm underweight now and doing squats and starving to lose it but I can't get rid of this butt fat.
girls like bigg butts bro as long as its not striated cellulite fat, do some hip thrusts to tone out the fat and spread it proper

girls like bigg butts bro as long as its not striated cellulite fat, do some hip thrusts to tone out the fat and spread it proper
It's fat

My fat distribution is more or less equal tbh. Still a framelet tho.

No matter how much weight I try to lose or starve even when I'm underweight all my fat is my ass and it's so hideous. I can see my rips and all my veins and bones with no fat then I feel my butt and there's a ton of fat. I'm underweight now and doing squats and starving to lose it but I can't get rid of this butt fat.w

white nigga the only thing that burn that fat is running a marathon, cycling marathon or swimming marathon.

you should train like everyday white nigger.

no other solution

google amateur marathon people and clubs in your city then join them

within 12 months you will be lean all over and muscular like a soccer player kind of muscular

Would it be gay to start an only fans? I mean it would be free money and wouldn't be gay if you never showed your face.

Would it be gay to start an only fans? I mean it would be free money and wouldn't be gay if you never showed your face.
You are gay

Its impossible for me to gain fat. I dont think ive ever gained weight

Fag shit.

Mine goes to my belly and man tits.

Mine goes to my love handles :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

I had man tits too but I starved to lose them.
Yeah I keep getting going with leanmaxxing until I get caught up in boozing and it all goes to shit.