Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All my family have shit lower third

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
My dad’s relatives are either recessed or they have very bad jaw angles.

My mom’s side are not recessed but they all have very feminine jaw, with no angularity.

I used to think my round jaw came from not mewing, now I know that a masculine chad lower third has never been in my cards, kek. It’s over.

My mom has double chin and no jawline. What saved me from being recessed was inheriting my father's face structure.

I used to think my round jaw came from not mewing, now I know that a masculine chad lower third has never been in my cards, kek. It’s over.
Mewing isn't real BTW.
You don't get a good jaw/chin by having a proper mouth posture, you get a proper mouth posture BECAUSE you have a good jaw/chin.
When the chin is portruding (because of good genes), the natural mouth posture is closed, but when it's recessed (shit genes), there's not enough bone to support the upper area of your face, which gives you an open mouth posture.
Those who believe in mewing are retarded and have zero scientific evidence to back it up, except for Mike Mew who actually has had jaw surgery.
I always tried to have a closed mouth and my tongue was always in the roof of my mouth (naturally), so I breathed through my nose even if I had an open mouth, and yet where is my strong jaw/chin?

my family have shit eye area