Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All my coworkers are on their phones texting people they are having sex with, I’m on .IS

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Sex is everywhere even in the book I'm reading, it's fucking everywhereeeee :feelsUnreal:

I just check my phone to fit in, nobody gives a fuck about me.

Sex is everywhere even in the book I'm reading, it's fucking everywhereeeee :feelsUnreal:
Every time I look at my coworkers, they are either on Instagram, texting, or taking phone calls - meanwhile I am a kissless virgin with no friends irl, and is thinking about roping because he is so lonely.

just go to the corner and listen to music
I walk in the corner often to clean my nose, and make sure I don’t have any embarrassing things on my face.

Everyone was talking about having fun for Thanksgiving weekend - and I was just checking sports scores, thinking about how crazy it is that I am a 31-year-old virgin. :feelsrope:

JFL SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just play fifa
I used to play Dream League 22 very often, I stopped playing the app for a month, and my productivity improved.

I like all the FIFA games for the XBox 360.

And foids, and their fucking Apple Watches - I hate them. Now, thanks to smartwatches, every foid can boss her boyfriend or husband around even easier.

:foidSoy: “Make sure to pick up some dog food for my lover, cuck beta husband, or I’ll fuck Tyrone again.”:foidSoy:

My foid coworker was talking about how she blocked a chadlite from another department recently on Instagram, because the chadlite commented, “you’re hot”, on one of the foid’s photos - so she blocked the chadlite. Overkill if you ask me - but, foids are quick to make judgements about males, and they are shallow toilets.

Coworkers nearly a decade younger than me talk about having sex

Instagram is the real Tinder. People cope by saying girls don't use Tinder but the reality is that they hook up from Instagram DMs.
And every girl and normie uses Instagram.
Whoredom is everywhere.

I just check my phone to fit in, nobody gives a fuck about me.
I like to check my phone when I start laughing for no reason when walking down the street to pretend like I got a notification or something to look less retarded

Instagram is the real Tinder. People cope by saying girls don't use Tinder but the reality is that they hook up from Instagram DMs.
And every girl and normie uses Instagram.
Whoredom is everywhere.
Confirmed. I feel old because I don’t have an “Insta”.

I used to play Dream League 22 very often, I stopped playing the app for a month, and my productivity improved.

I like all the FIFA games for the XBox 360.
Bro the old games of dls were still playable; I could've hacked anytime no ban nothing but nowadays it's not on skill or knowledge it's just some dude has more time then you and defeats you; I prefer playing with IQ; I can learn exponentially influential things in a short amount of time.

Who the fuck ever wants to spend time wasting their hours on gaming? I couldn't be bothered; I'd think the real world was more important and I'm getting dumber more and more but with soccer games and especially ones who can hack easily you get pleasure without much input and time wasted.