Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All mentalcels come here

S

shibo

Officer
Well i dont have autism or anything but im shy and have a lot of anxiety and social anxiety. Is there anyway to improve this cause my social anxiety is so bad i sometimes skip class if im late so everyone doesnt look at me

unless you have girls approaching you at school campus or tinder matches asking you out on a date

you're not a mental cel, you're just an ugly fuck

try diclazepam

If it is part of your personality, there is really no way to change it. I guess shrinks will tell you otherwise and give you pills.

unless you have girls approaching you at school campus or tinder matches asking you out on a date

But avg Normie's can get dates then why not me I look avg also

I'm sorry to say, I was only able to get better at dealing with it. I remain unable to reverse it without alcohol, but that's not a viable solution.
If you figure it out please let me know. Meds don't help me, benzos don't do shit.
The endless gauntlet of bluepilled techniques is a start, venture towards more esoteric writers, collect links, read like a bastard, write a thesis = +1 cope

Girls dont approach me because im shy and go home for lunch (im in hs)
But i did have 1 girl approach me in 10th grade. I froze up and didnt know what to say and she thought i had a mental problem or something. I was shy since i was a baby

i was a mental cel in highschool but my looks faded with age tbh. minimal brag but I could have ascended in highschool. I was bluepilled and thought I could find a oneitis and be monogamous and happy forever lol

i used to have girls approach me at high school to bully me does that count hahahahahah

Well i dont have autism or anything but im shy and have a lot of anxiety and social anxiety. Is there anyway to improve this cause my social anxiety is so bad i sometimes skip class if im late so everyone doesnt look at me
If you actually are NT, and looking for a bluepill solution you could try something Tony Robbins tells people. Physiology, it's a way of holding yourself upright, feeling confident, strong etc. Practice your posture and good feelings at home and use an NLP anchor to remind yourself how to reenact your preset programmed confidence. Takes practice, might seem silly. He swears he's helped millions. Would Tony Robbins lie?
Some people would call it: fake it until you make it.

Last edited:
Go to a doctor and ask for Lorazepam

At least you’re NT. there’s still hope for you,

Take xanax and smoke weed

I'm like this too.

I'm too anxious to even meet a girl, let one have sex with them. It's a horrible, painful irony.

Don't do (((drugs))) it is not good for you

hey g0ys, just discovered im a retard c0s im having a pussy dr0ught. I am mentalcel.. any help?:soy::soy:

No jokes aside, smoke some weed. Maybe try some xanax too, try not to get hooked up on them though. Use it only for your case, drugs are pretty bad.

Smoking weed will make you really paranoid, would not recommend. Injecting test is probably one of the only surefire things that will help out. People say exercise helps but its minimal. Psychoactive drugs like beta blockers just fuck you up permanently.

Personality is genetic it's over boyo. Mentalcels are truecels