Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all mentalcels are volcels

GIGALUL

GIGALUL

Recruit
★★
I haven't posted here since 2018 but I'm still remembering some riveting discussion on the absolute state of mentalcels

if the only reason you can't get any is because you are too lazy to take valium or prozac or whatever bluepill shit the doctors want to push on you and because of your DePrEsHuN or BiPolAr then you are volcel

volcels are also the worst because they are oftentimes HIT ON by high value foids and the only reason they are still volcel is because they wont take some pill

the only exception to this is true schizos and people who have truly lost touch with reality not conventionally attractive normies who get hit on by foids and are only volcel because IM SAAAD

they will never know what its like to be ugly as fuck and get rejected by foids and being 100% mentally competent and mentally "healthy" i.e. if you put ME into your body then YOU would not be an incel.

discuss

just fuck up your brain to get pussy bro

Based, down with literal Chadlite "mentalcels" who get approached by Stacy daily yet think they're just as truecel as us because they're too nervous to directly ask her to fuck or some shit. Most of them literally brag about having groups of friends while supposedly being "autistic" or having anxiety; if that's not proof of JBA (just be attractive), I don't know what is. Same users constantly humblebragging here and then immediately denying it once you call them out on it. :feelsclown:

I haven't posted here since 2018 but I'm still remembering some riveting discussion on the absolute state of mentalcels

if the only reason you can't get any is because you are too lazy to take valium or prozac or whatever bluepill shit the doctors want to push on you and because of your DePrEsHuN or BiPolAr then you are volcel

volcels are also the worst because they are oftentimes HIT ON by high value foids and the only reason they are still volcel is because they wont take some pill

the only exception to this is true schizos and people who have truly lost touch with reality not conventionally attractive normies who get hit on by foids and are only volcel because IM SAAAD

they will never know what its like to be ugly as fuck and get rejected by foids and being 100% mentally competent and mentally "healthy" i.e. if you put ME into your body then YOU would not be an incel.

discuss
Retarded thread.
You speak like an ignorant dude who has no idea how it is to live with a mental illness.
Most mental illnesses can't get fully treated by pills and even then, I'm not going to fuck up and destroy my brain with drugs just for some used up pussy.

Retarded thread.
You speak like an ignorant dude who has no idea how it is to live with a mental illness.
Most mental illnesses can't get fully treated by pills and even then, I'm not going to fuck up and destroy my brain with drugs just for some used up pussy.
If you are attractive and the only thing that holds you back is your mental illness then it is volcel pure and simple

If you are attractive and the only thing that holds you back is your mental illness then it is volcel pure and simple
If you are chad then maybe you can get away with mental illness but most people can't

I think it depends on the looks of the person. Because if they're above average in looks then I'd consider them volcel.

But if they are average looking and below then I think it's reasonable to consider them incel.

depends on various factors, most noteably degree of mental illness and degree of fuglyness

No lol low IQ/mental cels suffer the most because society loves beating down on them

Let's face it: if you're here for hours per day, you're not attractive to women (experience).

Then I'm a volcel then

This logic is only valid for high tier normies and onward. If you are a 5/10 normie tier at best your social skills and your voice determine wether you are an incel or not. Most normies dont get hit on and are invisible in most foids eyes