Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All men wish to intimidate

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
All men wish to intimidate other men

the desire to intimidate or gain some sense of full respect from other men is biological.

If you don’t have some sort of desire for this you’re either a homosexual or a soy t cuck coomer foid/Normie worshipper (80% of the Blackpill community)

Obviously this isn’t claiming or supporting you to be an ogre. As someone like Chico would unironically intimidate the majority of most men. You don’t have to be ogre to intimidate it’s just frame & height .

Looks is just an add on for women ofc and can save you from male disrespect IF YOU ARE NT.

All cows wish to eat grass

I just want to dominate whores and make cool music :feelzez:

I wish I was feared wherever I went. But instead i'm invisible or the clown.

Not me.

I just want to be Chad and have access to hot women who want me for sex.

No shit, history has shown that men are obsessed with power, otherwise we wouldn’t have wars, hierarchies, ect.

Not me.

I just want to be Chad and have access to hot women who want me for sex.
Ok? 99% of the forum like I said including me would pick a prettyboy over an ogre any day.

I shit on ogres 24/7

Doesn’t change the fact that PrettyBoys can be intimidating like I a dude Chico’s size irl would make you shit your pants

Ok? 99% of the forum like I said including me would pick a prettyboy over an ogre any day.

I shit on ogres 24/7

Doesn’t change the fact that PrettyBoys can be intimidating like I a dude Chico’s size irl would make you shit your pants
If seeing Chico irl makes you shit your pants, then there is something wrong with your digestive system.

If seeing Chico irl makes you shit your pants, then there is something wrong with your digestive system.
Cope the average ogre coper would shit their pants if a 6’3 frame maxxed Prettyboy legit was around them.

the desire to intimidate or gain some sense of full respect from other men is biological.

If you don’t have some sort of desire for this you’re either a homosexual or a soy t cuck coomer foid/Normie worshipper (80% of the Blackpill community)

Obviously this isn’t claiming or supporting you to be an ogre. As someone like Chico would unironically intimidate the majority of most men. You don’t have to be ogre to intimidate it’s just frame & height .

Looks is just an add on for women ofc and can save you from male disrespect IF YOU ARE NT.
Yes, it's part of protecting your place in the pecking order and ensuring that you don't get abused or shit on for the entertainment of those across or above you.

It's a stupid monkey game that we all have to play, but I play it defensively.

I suppose it’d be useful to be intimidating if only to keep dangerous retards away from you if you’re a Chad out on the prowl for women.

Especially dangerous retards like niggers, wetbacks and white frat boys.

idk, idc what other people think they are boring

I agree I hate normies but this is what you need to let them leave u alone
nah normies will do whatever it's their decision I wouldn't bother trying to influence it

Most men only try to intimidate dudes way below them lol

I suppose it’d be useful to be intimidating if only to keep dangerous retards away from you if you’re a Chad out on the prowl for women.

Especially dangerous retards like niggers, wetbacks and white frat boys.
White frat boys are actually not that bad

Most men only try to intimidate dudes way below them lol
yea obviously if normies went around scaring everyone off then they wouldn't have a social circle, which to them would mean they basically don't exist

yea obviously if normies went around scaring everyone off then they wouldn't have a social circle, which to them would mean they basically don't exist
Not having a social circle is death

Agreed