Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All men want something that doesn't want us back...there needs to be a solution or an alternative

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I see this shit globally regardless of looks. I see and know of great looking guys whose girlfriends cheat on them constantly. I see decent looking guys who have been single forever regardless of being outgoing, social and friendly as hell. I see below average looking guys getting ridiculed by women behind their back who actually look worse than them. I see brutal rejections and disgust many many times over.

All of these guys yearn for a soulmate that they can go through life with. Not some sort of weekly foursome. Someone who will look at them as if they are special and who they can look back at and think they are special too.

I know approximately 50 couples and in each relationship the woman either essentially retired when she had a baby and lives off the benefits that the government give them for each child, is faking disability/stress/depression, or is working some absolutely piss easy job while the main is the highest earner by 4 times or more. So not only the above but they are also a massive financial drain on the society they are a part of.

It's not that we need to take some of women's rights away or something like that, women need to be controlled completely and utterly the way they are in Islamic countries. And failing that there needs to be some sort of technological replacement, substitute or alternative for women. They are, simply put, not good enough. What is the point of working and improving yourself throughout this life when you aren't allowed access to the end goal and furthermore the end goal isn't even worth it to begin with?

impossible man

though if prostitution was legalized and dating apps/social media banned, women value would be much lower, therefore they would stop acting like ch4d suck1ng wh0res

Move to 3rd world country, not happening in west / europe...
Tech substitute for foid? Jfl not in this lifetime
Instead of trying to change the degenerate west / europe, to be like muslim countries, why not just move to said muslim countries and see if you like it...because those countries are shitholes, the only thing they got right is controlling women. And still plenty cases of under the table pederasty (molesting boys, because girls are protected and considered precious), homos, camel and goat fucking. So I dont think islam got it right either...

It seems wherever women are treated awful, boys and men are treated even worse in those countries.

impossible man

though if prostitution was legalized and dating apps/social media banned, women value would be much lower, therefore they would stop acting like ch4d suck1ng wh0res
I doubt women in the netherlands is any different from the hoes in the west and europe

Last edited:
impossible man

I'd feel nervous as fuck going to a prostitute because she is still a female who would be judging me the same way as they all do but I know what you mean.

I'd love dating apps to be banned because essentially there is no difference between Tinder and racism yet for some reason it's allowed??? Imagine me creating an app called Racer where you can swipe left and right on what races you like or dislike. Race is only physical the same as your looks yet one is allowed and not the other? Yeah right, what a joke.

I can't ever see social media being banned though. And I don't know if you are too young to remember but early facebook and MySpace were used similar to Tinder. Girls from miles way were adding good looking guys who they never even knew or had any friend connections with and vice versa and going to meet up after exchanging messages. That doesn't seem to happen anymore as much because Tinder is basically the place for that now. Still I'm just saying it used to happen there too.

I'd feel nervous as fuck going to a prostitute because she is still a female who would be judging me the same way as they all do but I know what you mean.

I'd love dating apps to be banned because essentially there is no difference between Tinder and racism yet for some reason it's allowed??? Imagine me creating an app called Racer where you can swipe left and right on what races you like or dislike. Race is only physical the same as your looks yet one is allowed and not the other? Yeah right, what a joke.

I can't ever see social media being banned though. And I don't know if you are too young to remember but early facebook and MySpace were used similar to Tinder. Girls from miles way were adding good looking guys who they never even knew or had any friend connections with and vice versa and going to meet up after exchanging messages. That doesn't seem to happen anymore as much because Tinder is basically the place for that now. Still I'm just saying it used to happen there too.
social media may not be banned but dating apps may be eventually if a lot of men complain, of course not in next 20 years.

its not about fucking prostitutes, its the fact that if it goes legal, less men will bother finding a gf, therefore you will have less competittion

Move to 3rd world country, not happening in west / europe...
Tech substitute for foid? Jfl not in this lifetime
Instead of trying to change the degenerate west / europe, to be like muslim countries, why not just move to said muslim countries and see if you like it...because those countries are shitholes, the only thing they got right is controlling women. And still plenty cases of under the table pederasty (molesting boys, because girls are protected and considered precious), homos, camel and goat fucking. So I dont think islam got it right either...

It seems wherever women are treated awful, boys and men are treated even worse in those countries.

I doubt women in the netherlands is any different from the hoes in the west and europe
Yep I'd rather not ha. Besides the women here being low quality I like the rest of my home comforts that I get where I live.

I know, wishful thinking but I was just talking in theory really.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I want to become a Muslim or want to move to a muslim country but simply that I respect certain aspects of religions including that one because it's clear what the ideas behind those aspects are. I mean covering women up unless they are in the house and them being treated as property by men...it's fucking obvious the reasoning behind that shit. Mohammed clearly had his shit together and had the right idea when he came up with that. Look outside for the alternative ha.
social media may not be banned but dating apps may be eventually if a lot of men complain, of course not in next 20 years.

its not about fucking prostitutes, its the fact that if it goes legal, less men will bother finding a gf, therefore you will have less competittion
Ye the problem is that most men are happy just getting the fucking scraps that they can get on those things and aren't really concerned about what the higher up guys/girls are doing and what effect it has on the male population at large so won't support the banning of them. Most people don't think as deeply as us and just eat whatever meal is put in front of them. If it was a case of like 99% of men never getting anything whatsoever on those apps then maybe but I know average guys who are happy to fuck the odd average or ugly girl on Tinder once or twice a year.

Last edited:
Yep I'd rather not ha. Besides the women here being low quality I like the rest of my home comforts that I get where I live.

I know, wishful thinking but I was just talking in theory really.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I want to become a Muslim or want to move to a muslim country but simply that I respect certain aspects of religions including that one because it's clear what the ideas behind those aspects are. I mean covering women up unless they are in the house and them being treated as property by men...it's fucking obvious the reasoning behind that shit. Mohammed clearly had his shit together and had the right idea when he came up with that. Look outside for the alternative ha.

Yea mohammed got the right idea about women, he got that 1 thing right...
Most muslim countries aint shit is all im saying..they got 1 fucking thing right jfl, what an achievement
And for some reason despite having the women under control, I see so much stories of sexually frustrated men there, so idk...
Maybe we only think the grass is greener..

-
Truth is all these control women thing is impossible, the fact that women can get paid roughly the same as men, changed the whole game.

Back then its not like they jailed women for sleeping around, at best the parents can kick her out, shame her, disown, and shed literally be starving in the street.
Women can only resort to prostitution and shitty job back then. And they dont get paid nearly as much as men. So its hard for them to survive without husband / parents.

Now even if you kick out your daughter for whoring, she could live JUST AS WELL with welfare or just live off some dude, or get a shitty comfy desk job that pay her the same as men. Money is men's #1 use and foid would rather provide for herself so she can fuck around with chad, rather than sticking with 1 beta and leech off his money.

Last edited: