Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "All men should be penetrated once: ‘I think it would help them understand women’

Tom Ford is literally gay...

This is gayest thing I've read in a while :lul::lul:

JFL. I'm being penetrated every time I take a huge dump. Is that what it is to be a whamen, shitty? :feelskek:

Good thing I don't buy his shitty clothes I'd NEVER wear or support anything a faggot male feminist owns

Good thing I don't buy his shitty clothes I'd NEVER wear or support anything a faggot male feminist owns
Giphy6

Why doesn't he go first. We'll leave him with these lovely gentleman for a few nights.

This is why we need to wipe out humanity.
Nothing but dogs left

Surprised this isn't from reddit tbh.

yeah and women need to be circumcised to know what men go through

JFL. I'm being penetrated every time I take a huge dump. Is that what it is to be a whamen, shitty? :feelskek:

"It's such a vulnerable position to be in, and it's such a passive position to be in. And there's such an invasion, in a way, that even if it's consensual, it's just very personal."

Normies involuntarily prove black pills right if you leave them to be honest, they just don't realize they are dropping black pills, being a woman is a disgusting pathetic existence where.

https://incels.is/threads/women-are-ashamed-of-their-existence-and-for-good-reason.98407/

Dear reader, you don't think women feel ashamed of their existence, why do you think movements like "no fat shaming, no slut shaming, menstrual cycle is normal and not disgusting" movements are started, its so that women can create a culture where they don't feel as bad for the state of their existence, they create all these various seminars for little girls to talk about their biology, especially menstrual cycle so that they can help them cope with the shame aspect of being a woman, and to basically rewrite culture in such a way where were all forced to pretend it isn't disgusting and shameful, to normalize it so that the women of the next generations can be blissfully ignorant and not feel ashamed.

Women are ashamed of their existences, its the very reason why they go around trying to stamp out the shame aspect of being a woman within society, they want to silence every aspect of that, being a woman is a disgusting existence where everything you do is about being submissive, being weak, being the object that is acted upon, women cope by trying to socialize into being a sense of pride about these things, to normalize them, but at the end of the day, we can all see it for what it is, you just can't openly say so else face social ostracization.

This is why everything women frame it in the angle of "freedom", because if they have the "freedom" to do it, and they are "defying" a "system" in doing it, now it isn't "shameful" now is it, its a sign of bravery, a sign of rebellion, and that makes them "strong". That's what the sexual revolution was about, that was the cope behind it, getting fucked is a pathetic and disgusting thing period, yes its obviously enjoyable for them, but that doesn't remove the disgust factor of it, the submission factor of it, how pathetic the act is in of itself as a woman, being the object that is acted upon, pushed around, its just something they learn to accept and live with, but they are deep down always ashamed of it. They get to fuck Chads as part of the cope, but at the end of the day, getting fucked is still getting fucked.

Last edited:
I stuck a screwdriver handle up my ass without lube and it didn't hurt. They have to stop whining.

What a fucking faggot. JFL.

Death to all faggots and feminists

I stuck a screwdriver handle up my ass without lube and it didn't hurt. They have to stop whining.
the faggiest thing i ever did was finger my ass. At least i wore a rubber glove tho. Didn't hurt, and didn't give pleasure. TBH i was sort of weirded out that it felt like nothing, like "oh, there's a finger in my bum"

Stacy can penetrate my anus with her tongue after I street shit, making sure currydaddy's plop factory is nice and clean...