Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "all men are becoming gay", says chads-only Becky

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
Has anyone ever heard a foid complaining that all men are becoming gay? This is pure suifuel, cuz we all know the "men" they are talking about are the Chads. They probably saw a Gay Chad and got pissed off

They are talking about Chads, but instead they just use the word "men". It's like we're ghosts for them.

Here old roasties complain all the time that men become soft, because men refuse to Simp and rather play video games. Now they want to bring back mandatory conscription to train Men to simp for the country and for wahmen.

They're probably also talking about rich non chad potential betabuxxers. It's their fault for turning them gay by not giving them pussy throughout their teens and twenties.

Here old roasties complain all the time that men become soft, because men refuse to Simp and rather play video games. Now they want to bring back mandatory conscription to train Men to simp for the country and for wahmen.
Those "soft" men should slap the shit out those whores, then they'll learn to respect their toughness.

My half-cousin mocked my voice(One of many) and called me "Gay" once.

One of the first blackpills a man encounters without having formal blackpill formation is that roasties ignore the existence of average looking or below guys in the dating/sexual scene.

"Where are the good men?"- She must be referring to Chads unwilling to settle down with her loose ass pussy because as we know...Women will always have tons of suitors behind them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_0HoJjXosM
""
"I have a question for men.....WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?"="I have a question to Chads.....WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?"

Those "soft" men should slap the shit out those whores, then they'll learn to respect their toughness.
Worst thing is boomers fully support them and they run the country, its easy for boomers and foids to support military conscription when they aren't the one getting recruited.

Worst thing is boomers fully support them and they run the country, its easy for boomers and foids to support military conscription when they aren't the one getting recruited.
The bright side is in a decade or two 99% of boomer cucks will be gone.

not really. but beckies are filth who should be forced to be with their looksmatch by law.

One of the first blackpills a man encounters without having formal blackpill formation is that roasties ignore the existence of average looking or below guys in the dating/sexual scene.

"Where are the good men?"- She must be referring to Chads unwilling to settle down with her loose ass pussy because as we know...Women will always have tons of suitors behind them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_0HoJjXosM
""
"I have a question for men.....WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?"="I have a question to Chads.....WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?"

what a worthless repulsive dumb classless ethnic becky whore with a shit accent. worthless af

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back