Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy All Mainstream Dietary Advice Is Unscientific And Is Aimed At Lowering Testosterone

real enemy is Insulin

This is the truth!!!

Being a fatass is the most self humiliating, submissive things you can do. Why is this pinned?

I've always been battling my weight, so I've looked into nutrition and eating habits extensively. There is so much misinformation out there.

Recently a Family Guy episode had Peter walk into a gym to get in shape, and the personal trainer told him eating pizza was the like the worst thing he could do. Peter asked him why, and the guy had no reasons. Pizza is bread, cheese, and tomato sauce; ie just another source of calories.

Fruits and vegetables are good because they have relatively low calorie contents, and low addictive qualities, but otherwise are not really different from highly processed junk food. Most of the general knowledge about vitamins, fats, carbs, etc is bullshit. The gluten free diet is especially retarded.

Everyone knows what to do to lose weight: eat less and exercise more. The real question is how to do that consistently.

How can anyone still trust science in this day and age? After the Dr. James Watson incident?

If you're a scientist and want to do the "wrong" type of research or come to the "wrong" conclusion, you get ostracized from the profession and your financing is gone.

Just eat whole foods and your vegetables, its not hard.
And still people fuck it up. I used to eat unhealthy but now I eat better thanks to a lower food budget (student) and simply learning to care. Feeding your children shitty prepared foods is child abuse tbh.

Terribly low IQ thread tbhtbh, even for my standards. I don't think different people/institutions having different opinions about nutrition, fad diets existing and new studies (which change our understanding of some topics) coming out are enough reason to trash a whole field of science. Unless you have a very poor understanding of science in general, you shouldn't trust sensationalist headlines and treat recommendations as some godsent truth. It's more probable for me that the soyboy meme is a planned attempt to distract us from cow's milk having actual mammalian hormones than that all media, doctors and diet bloggers work in unison to spread disinformation (there is lobbying and disinformation, but it's not as straightforward).
I'm done debating people about nutrition online - it's worse than debating religion. It's easier to Google a bunch of pubmed articles supposedly supporting your point of view and spam them without even reading the abstracts than to debunk them one by one. This is a disclaimer: I'm not willing to debate nutrition. Having said that, I've tried a lot of diets and the only one that cured my chronic inflammation and made me feel better in general was the Whole Foods Plant Based Diet (I'll have a processed treat once in a while, but that's at least 95% of my diet) as described by dr. Greger (there's no point following every little advice suggested on nutritionfacts.org, but the Daily Dozen is legit). It worked for me and I believe the science is fairly intact. Check it out, try it maybe and decide for yourself.
Here's a non-controversial statement: if you cut out the processed junk, no matter which diet you follow, you'll be better off than 99% of people.
Here's some high IQ posts:
It has less to do with turning people into soyboys and more to do with getting money from fat retards.

Keto/low-carb is not new. It comes up every 5-10 years. Atkins, keto, paleo, it's all the same bullshit. People want to eat their fatty eggs, bacon, beef, etc. while deluding themselves into thinking they're eating healthy.

Low-fat has been promoted by experts in the medical field for decades, but nobody follows it. Which is a shame. Low-fat is genuinely high IQ and has a ton of health benefits.

Most people are fat and would do well to restrict their calories. It won't hurt their T. In fact, being lean has been proven to improve testosterone levels.
Just literally die at 40 because you are a retard who eats bacon everyday theory

ALSO red meat has more estrogen in it then any type of fucking soy product u consume
Being a fatass is the most self humiliating, submissive things you can do. Why is this pinned?

All along it was all just spoon-fed lies...

Just inject bro

you are fucking delusional hahahaha
OP is retarded

you are fucking delusional hahahaha
OP is retarded
The fact that this thread is stickied makes me wish for an actual incel meetup so I can go ER there. Seriously low IQ. As if we don't have enough bad publicity already.