Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy All Mainstream Dietary Advice Is Unscientific And Is Aimed At Lowering Testosterone

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Society hates incels but still somewhat fears us because we aren't cucks; we still have some fight left in us as ER and others have shown. As long as incels have some testosterone, there will be some reason to fear us.

But there is a war on testosterone, and mainstream nutrition is spearheading a propaganda machine aimed at turning high-t incels into low-t soyboys.

In the 70s and 80s it was advised that people eat low-fat diets to "protect against cardiovascular disease." This was discovered to be bullshit.

In the 90s and early 2000s it was advised that people eat low-carb diets "to protect against obesity, diabetes, etc." Again, it turned out to be bullshit.

Now, it is advised that people eat a low-sugar diet, do intermittent fasting, abstain from alcohol, etc. "to protect against x, y & z diseases." This will all be found to be bullshit.

The goal here is obvious: convince normal, masculine men that starving themselves of calories is "scientifically proven to be healthy" so that they'll produce less male hormones and have less energy in general, often resulting in extreme lethargy and depression. This makes them far more willing to take orders from foids.

Food and drink are not the enemy. Calories are not the enemy. Don't let the cucks convince you otherwise.

Last edited:
Just eat whole foods and your vegetables, its not hard.

Who cares, lol. Just eat food until u are full and don't stop. Eat whatever feels healthy.

Veganism and plastics everywhere are turning western men into a bunch of sissies.

all this dietery stuff never makes sense, every 5 years they come to a diferent conclusion

Money from industry?
i think magazines like this crap, mons are always trying to find a good diet for their children, and they don't really care about serious research

all this dietery stuff never makes sense, every 5 years they come to a diferent conclusion
The vegan diet is not complete bs, but most people have unhealthy diets anyway so their research does enough to convince people anyways.

The vegan diet is not complete bs, but most people have unhealthy diets anyway so their research does enough to convince people anyways.

I think the livestock industry says that the vegan diet is not complete.

It pretty much is complete BS. One of the claims is that its better for inflammation, but eating so much hard to digest plant produce results in worse levels of inflammation markers than ordinary diet. There is no legitimate health reason or benefit to being vegan - its purely a moral one (animals, environment) etc. But you don't have a moral respectability to tank your health into the shitter.

Humans evolved such high intelligence in part to eating and cooking meat, which is ironic because low IQ vegans do neither (eat meat or cook any of their food, if they have gone full on raw-food vegan).

Cucks are hate testosterone therefore they hate me

I think the livestock industry says that the vegan diet is not complete.
Lol.
It pretty much is complete BS. One of the claims is that its better for inflammation, but eating so much hard to digest plant produce results in worse levels of inflammation markers than ordinary diet. There is no legitimate health reason or benefit to being vegan - its purely a moral one (animals, environment) etc. But you don't have a moral respectability to tank your health into the shitter.

Humans evolved such high intelligence in part to eating and cooking meat, which is ironic because low IQ vegans do neither (eat meat or cook any of their food, if they have gone full on raw-food vegan).
I’m not a vegan but for some reason I don’t eat certain animals and I been given shit for it. People just consume anything and think it won’t catch up to them. It’s really a strange mindset considering how many ways people cook meat like you pointed it out.

Lol.

I’m not a vegan but for some reason I don’t eat certain animals and I been given shit for it. People just consume anything and think it won’t catch up to them. It’s really a strange mindset considering how many ways people cook meat like you pointed it out.

There is a valid reason not to consume certain animals i.e. transmission of diseases, parasites etc. Its something that is specific to your environment. Some people don't eat meat because they simply find it gross because they were raised vegetarian.

That's all fine, but being vegan because you legit think its better for your health is straight stupid, and aggravates me. Even being vegetarian is sub-optimal, if you really want to be that way then just eat fish, and organic chicken eggs.

intermittent fasting does not mean you're STarvIng yoUrSelf from calories.. it just means a longer break between meals

Weight loss industry is worth hundreds of billions. All that dieting crap can be simply replaced with counting calories and proteins.

But the diet companies won't tell you that. Ive even seen guides that tells you to eat 2500 kcal for weight loss for office jobs jfl

The food industry works hand in hand with the diet industry

It has less to do with turning people into soyboys and more to do with getting money from fat retards.

Keto/low-carb is not new. It comes up every 5-10 years. Atkins, keto, paleo, it's all the same bullshit. People want to eat their fatty eggs, bacon, beef, etc. while deluding themselves into thinking they're eating healthy.

Low-fat has been promoted by experts in the medical field for decades, but nobody follows it. Which is a shame. Low-fat is genuinely high IQ and has a ton of health benefits.

Most people are fat and would do well to restrict their calories. It won't hurt their T. In fact, being lean has been proven to improve testosterone levels.

Odd how this "health at every size" rehashed but subbtle spiel got pinned, we all look like we're so obese we can barely move to normie squatters now(guests).

They are trying to ruin our bodies with shitty fake food filled with plastic peices on purpose.

It ruins generations also

They want to create a society where men drink soymilk only

Eating whatever you feel like and being a slob is worse for you than fasting and being lean.

Society hates incels but still somewhat fears us because we aren't cucks; we still have some fight left in us as ER and others have shown. As long as incels have some testosterone, there will be some reason to fear us.

But there is a war on testosterone, and mainstream nutrition is spearheading a propaganda machine aimed at turning high-t incels into low-t soyboys.

In the 70s and 80s it was advised that people eat low-fat diets to "protect against cardiovascular disease." This was discovered to be bullshit.

In the 90s and early 2000s it was advised that people eat low-carb diets "to protect against obesity, diabetes, etc." Again, it turned out to be bullshit.

Now, it is advised that people eat a low-sugar diet, do intermittent fasting, abstain from alcohol, etc. "to protect against x, y & z diseases." This will all be found to be bullshit.

The goal here is obvious: convince normal, masculine men that starving themselves of calories is "scientifically proven to be healthy" so that they'll produce less male hormones and have less energy in general, often resulting in extreme lethargy and depression. This makes them far more willing to take orders from foids.

Food and drink are not the enemy. Calories are not the enemy. Don't let the cucks convince you otherwise.
You must absolutely not trust the government food recommendations, they have been promoting grains and dissing animal fats for decades while the opposite has been proven to be beneficial. Ofc not everything they say is false but you have to think for yourself and do your own research instead of mindlessly listening to whatever big daddy tells you. You hear all the time about testosterone and fertility being record low in men so there must be something to it.

Calories are an issue though if you do not want to gain weight that does not mean starving yourself like cucks. High carb diets are also very unhealthy look at vegan diets for example although that doesn't mean eat no carbs at all. Not all mainstream nutritional advice is bullshit, but the ones which suggest eating less meat, dairy and eggs and large amount of carbs along with low fat, low protein diets are generally terrible.

As a truecel, even when I was thin girls would say "ew" when they looked at me, there is no escape for me

1452206755181.png

Why was this stickied? I usually like your posts, but this just reads like a poorly-supported defense of hedonism burning the obligatory feminist effigy.

Now, it is advised that people eat a low-sugar diet, do intermittent fasting, abstain from alcohol, etc.

All of this advice is sound. Jfl at thinking human binges are meant to be eating loads of cane sugar. Intermitting fasting (~18 hours) is just restricting eating to a certain period within the day. Proscription of alcohol is common to a number of different religious traditions as well, significantly Islam. Hops are tantamount to soy (the Venn diagram of soyboys and IPAboys is effectively a superposition) and alcohol is very efficiently metabolized to stored fat as well.

Sedentary lifestyles do not require an unlimited number of cheap calories. The inalienable right to wolf down ZOGchow should not be equated with the "emancipation" it's presented as.

Agreed that "scientifically proven" is a huge meme and a shadow of consensus though. The "social sciences" especially (even hard sciences: https://www.nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970) are a mess of non-reproducible agenda hammering: https://phys.org/news/2018-08-social-science.html (daily reminder to racepilkers that even your best:feelskek: representatives are ideologically-comitted grifters who feign objectivity and appeal to the same institutions that fabricate a "gender pay gap").

The food supply is only one, arguably comparatively minor, axis along which mass feminization is occurring (intentionally or not) as well. Got to account for plastics, water contamination, 4G radiation, propaganda, social atomization, favoritism of consumer demographics (women, soys, and brainlets) by capitalist magnates, subversion of traditional religious institutions, etc. as well.

It has less to do with turning people into soyboys and more to do with getting money from fat retards.

yes

but

People want to eat their fatty eggs, bacon, beef, etc. while deluding themselves into thinking they're eating healthy.

Low-fat has been promoted by experts in the medical field for decades, but nobody follows it.

no

"Low-fat" has been a meme since something like 1975 and its promulgation has dovetailed with huge spikes in obeasts in the developed world. Referring back to the first sentence of your post, fat itself is not the problem. The fact that even people who attempt "low-fat" diets are eating carbohydrate-dense chow packed with spoiled seed oils ensures both that quality fats are kept out of the diet while poor and damaged ones slip in covertly. You can count on breads, candies, chips, whatever to contain cottonseed, canola, or s:soy:ybean oil (presents the additional problem of phytoestrogens). People strung in a delicate balance between undernourishment, gluttony-and-plastic-ravaged endocrine systems, and crude tastes do indeed end up buying perpetually though, yes.

This also doesn't even account for the diverse arsenal of preserving, emulsifying, taste-and-texture-modifying, etc. additives used for modern food production. Plenty of room to look for collateral damage in this gallery of chemical rationalism.

Last edited:
Thats really interesting. (((they))) are literally making us soyboys.

Fruit is good for sugar.. it's a healthy type of sugar too and portions of fruit are definitely not expensive. In the morning I have Granola (just name brand.. it's cheap and tastes okay plus has a good date and size 1kg of Granola for a good price.. been thinking of going with a different cereal but I do like the granola.. I also checked the calories and everything in it) with fruit pieces already in it and milk, plus a glass of Lemon water. My mom does a nice fruit salad to have after my dinner (the trick is to drizzle a lemon over your fruit bowl to prevent it going off quickly). My dinner consists of meat or fish, vegetables and a variety of potato (mashed, roasted or new). We did tend to go out to eat a lot in the past but we don't now. If I noticed myself getting fatter than I would tell my mom to cut down my portion sizes or acquire healthier choices for me to consume while maintaining a balance of protein. Protein is important for muscle growth and maintenance.
Thats really interesting. (((they))) are literally making us soyboys.
Never trusted diets tbh. It always seemed to be fake to me.. I mean you can literally just count calories and watch you are eating yourself rather than having an abusive government telling to shove things down your mouth that your stomach cannot process. Honestly Weight Watchers and Slimming World are like cults where ex-Stacy's congregate to lose weight to attract Chads it seems like. The sort of zombie behaviour of the people that just keep going, just to get weighed. And then you have propaganda booklets of "diets" they hand out to their cattle followers. That a lot of their followers take incredibly seriously.. if you lose too much weight with Slimming World you have to pay money for doing so because you are "off your target" from what my mom says.. I mean I thought the target was to lose weight. It's strange. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
The fact that even people who attempt "low-fat" diets are eating carbohydrate-dense chow packed with spoiled seed oils ensures both that quality fats are kept out of the diet while poor and damaged ones slip in covertly. You can count on breads, candies, chips, whatever to contain cottonseed, canola, or s:soy:ybean oil (presents the additional problem of phytoestrogens). People strung in a delicate balance between undernourishment, gluttony-and-plastic-ravaged endocrine systems, and crude tastes do indeed end up buying perpetually though, yes.
That's their fault for not reading nutrition labels. Low-fat dieters with IQ's above room temperature don't just grab any bag of chocolate chip cookies and assume they're eating healthy just because it says low-fat on the box. Beans, lentils, rice, potatoes, and oats are all excellent low-fat high-carb foods that people screw up by adding butter, oil, and fatty meat.

Keep in mind, obesity is negatively correlated with intelligence.

Beans, lentils, rice, potatoes, and oats are all excellent low-fat high-carb foods that people screw up by adding butter, oil, and fatty meat.

I'd agree that those are a good baseline, but they're not going to be sufficient on their own. Vitamins A, D, E, K are all fat-soluble, fats are important precursors to a variety of necessary endogenous compounds, and, counterintuitively, the route of metabolizing dietary fat to stored fat is more circuitous than the carb-to-fat pipeline. Fats/proteins won't be sufficient on their own either, but jfl at thinking butter (vitamin K2), fatty meat (vitamin B12, carnitine, full amino acid profile, etc.), and oil (olive and coconut oil increase T and might even promote lipolysis) should be avoided.

Keep in mind, obesity is negatively correlated with intelligence.

Of course. The average person is very nearly obese and will be there shortly. The average person is stupid as hell.

Which is why "low-fat" dieters often mangle their diets. Even if they didn't though, they'd eventually get sick and weak trying to subsist on starches alone.

This is what I've been saying

Vitamins A, D, E, K are all fat-soluble, fats are important precursors to a variety of necessary endogenous compounds
You don't need a ton of fat to get your fat-soluble vitamins. You can stay within the 10-20% range in total calories from fat and be completely fine.
butter (vitamin K2), fatty meat (vitamin B12, carnitine, full amino acid profile, etc.), and oil (olive and coconut oil increase T and might even promote lipolysis) should be avoided.
You can and should get your essential fats from nuts and seeds if you're afraid to supplement for some reason. Saturated fat will clog your arteries. Vitamin k from butter? Kek. Have fun downing three sticks a day for a fifth of the RDA.

Every protein source has a complete amino acid profile. It's not exclusive to animal products. But if you're really worried about complete amino acids, you can just vary your plant protein sources.

Vitamin b12 from animal-based food comes from supplements given to those animals anyway, so you might as well supplement for that (or eat a b12-fortified food) to get the benefits of b12 without the health costs of eating fatty meat and butter.

Oil increasing T? Citation needed. Sounds like broscience to me.

Okay but what alternative solutions are there to these diets?

Alcohol increases estrogen, fasting makes you more energetic, and sugar gives you diabeetus.

You don't need a ton of fat to get your fat-soluble vitamins. You can stay within the 10-20% range in total calories from fat and be completely fine.

You can, but it's only one of many reasons in support of including a decent share of fat in your diet. There's no use drinking skim milk fortified with Vitamin D3 when it won't even be absorbed. Vitamin E is found mostly in plant oils. You won't be getting much use out of the A & K in greens if you don't pair with some kind of fat.

You can and should get your essential fats from nuts and seeds if you're afraid to supplement for some reason.

Lol no. It is controversial whether or not PUFAs are actually the "good fats" they're touted as, but in any case it is advisable to avoid excessive omega-6 consumption (especially given the paucity of n-3/fish in the modern diet). No way is it a good idea to get by on almonds and walnuts exclusively.

Saturated fat will clog your arteries. Vitamin k from butter? Kek. Have fun downing three sticks a day for a fifth of the RDA.

Dead giveaway you've been memed. "Saturated fats clog your arteries" is decades old pop science. The milieu in which this thinking arose is the same one that led to the promotion of synthetic trans fats, now known beyond question to be harmful.

Vitamin K1 is the more famous one found in green vegetables. Vitamin K2 is distinct from K1, found in animal products (and natt:soy:), and is better absorbed and structurally distinct. Ideally you should aim to get both.

Every protein source has a complete amino acid profile.

Technically, but not in practical terms. Beans, for example, are deficient in methionine even if they do have trace amounts. Even mainstream vegan advice cautions against diets dependent on a single plant protein.

It's not exclusive to animal products. But if you're really worried about complete amino acids, you can just vary your plant protein sources.

Again, just one of many reasons. But profile of amino acids in animal products much more closely resembles that of human beings, obviously. The animal has done a portion of the work for you and offers up in its meat, eggs, milk a perfect balance of what's needed for building animal proteins.

Vitamin b12 from animal-based food comes from supplements given to those animals anyway, so you might as well supplement for that (or eat a b12-fortified food) to get the benefits of b12 without the health costs of eating fatty meat and butter.

What are you talking about? Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient, not a xenobiotic compound. It's made, for instance, by microbes in the rumen of cattle and ends up in their muscle. Humans do not have these microbes and need dietary B12.

Oil increasing T? Citation needed. Sounds like broscience to me.

There's more in oil than lipids. Olive oil is packed, for instance, with antioxidants that the plant uses to keep the oil from spoiling (i.e what happens to the fragile PUFAs in grapeseed, canola, sunflower, cottonseed oil that are exposed to high heat and oxygen during processing, stored in clear plastic bottles on store shelves, and heated up again to cook things.)

Now yeah yeah yeah "supplements", but not everyone wants to be a bugman with an engineered life that ends up deficient in natural obscurities, material or immaterial, that fall through the cracks of scientific rationalism. Far more sensible to do things the way they have been done up to this point rather than investing all your hope in man's capture of epistemological horizons.

Last edited:
Just literally die at 40 because you are a retard who eats bacon everyday theory

ALSO red meat has more estrogen in it then any type of fucking soy product u consume

but OP, alchohol has more estrogen than soy

All of these are actually legit. Alcohol really is for cucks, btw.

It's to spike the prices on certain items & when others are not being bought they encourage demand to push prices on those items. Gradually jacking up the cost of everything but never lowering it when demand falls.

Cholesterol builds testosterone

I eat zero grains, legumes, nightshades, dairy, eggs, seeds and nuts.

I do eat lots of grass fed beef, wild caught fish(Flounder, Pollock, Tilapia, Salmon, ect.),vegetables, fats like olive, avacado and coconut oils and lots of salads. I also eat carbs like sweet potatoes and cassava.

I limit fructose to 20g a day and 1800 calories a day.

t-levels are genetic

only thing that will change them are being high or very low bodyfat

Intermittent fasting and a restricted calorie intake has been shown to extend life expetancy in a variety of animals, from flies to rodents, and it helps people who have fatfuck diseases.

Just eat high quality animal products, whole grains, fruit (low glycemic index) and veg and a variety of stuff that's fermented (such as yoghurt) instead of (((McDonalds)))

Now, it is advised that people eat a low-sugar diet, do intermittent fasting, abstain from alcohol, etc. "to protect against x, y & z diseases.
" This will all be found to be bullshit.

But Keto works, and low sugar and fasting does work. If you were talking about the food pyramid then yes you're correct. Admittedly, keto and fasting do lower test because I eat a lot less calories but I knew that going in, now its all low calories. I ate about 740 calories today with lots of protein since eggs are so healthy and filling.

I think the real issue here is that it's always FAT people giving people thinner than them diet advice, as though they're doing them a favor. This is why fat people suck. They just can't shut up about food, or have the discipline to just fast for a couple of meals.