Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All JBB believers, let us rejoice!

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Official Tyrone runs this account now
★★★★★
Let us celebrate that JBB is the truth and nothing mogs blacks but other blacks, JBW is a complete lie made up by copers who are traumatized by seeing Tyrone fuck their mom and now they have to delusionmaxx that white men are chads by default, foids will always choose a 0/10 black man over a 100/10 chad in which even if a black man is a 0/10 he is still infinite SMV by default unless its in the extremes like being a vegetable. Everywhere you go there is so much proof of JBB because foids of all ethnicities constantly go crazy over black men because black skin = AutoTyrone.

foids will always choose a 0/10 black man over a 100/10 chad in which even if a black man is a 0/10 he is still infinite SMV by default unless its in the extremes like being a vegetable.

You nigger are simply coping from another universe.

You nigger are simply coping from another universe.
Cry about it, foids will choose an "ugly" black man over a white chad who just has fishing as his hobby.

Most black men are Incels.

Nigs with at least LTN face, 5'9 height, NT, and decent muscle-building ablity are fakecels who can ascend by sexappealmaxxing/thugmaxxing, but that doesn't mean JBB is true

Cope, black men are Tyrones by default and have a 100,000,000% chance of succeeding in life
Your telling me that the guys who couldn't invent the wheel have a higher chance at succeeding in life than I do?
Funny GIF

It's JBBBC. Thugmaxxed or generally sexappealmaxxed nigs with at least LTN face and 5'9 height are fakecels, but that doesn't mean every black is a Tyrone
All blacks are Tyrone unless they are severely disabled

All blacks are Tyrone unless they are severely disabled
I edited my comment, read it again. We wouldn't have nearly as many blackcels as ricecels here if the average nig was Tyrone:

JBB is bullshit. Almost every blk man I see is with some 3/10 black female or with some obese person.

You only notice the ones with attractive women by their sides. For example, out of 20 black couples, 19 of them are with some 3/10 black lady or an obese person, and the 1 time you see a black man with some blue eyes blonde , slim woman you take notice and think that all black men are with some 8/10 Stacy; while ignoring the other 19 couples. That and the Jew media promotes race mixing.

Same thing with "attractive latinas." The reality is that Mexico is more obese than the USA , and 80% of Hispanic American women are overweight or obese, but some people still think that Mexican and Hispanic American women are hot on average. Its because they only notice the 5% who are hot, but ignore the other 95% who are obese, extremely short or just downright ugly. That, and again Jew propaganda.

JBB is bullshit. Almost every blk man I see is with some 3/10 black female or with some obese person.

You only notice the ones with attractive women by their sides. For example, out of 20 black couples, 19 of them are with some 3/10 black lady or an obese person, and the 1 time you see a black man with some blue eyes blonde , slim woman you take notice and think that all black men are with some 8/10 Stacy; while ignoring the other 19 couples. That and the Jew media promotes race mixing.

Same thing with "attractive latinas." The reality is that Mexico is more obese than the USA , and 80% of Hispanic American women are overweight or obese, but some people still think that Mexican and Hispanic American women are hot on average. Its because they only notice the 5% who are hot, but ignore the other 95% who are obese, extremely short or just downright ugly. That, and again Jew propaganda.
Another thing- I say that JBB is bullshit, but I am only referring to the USA. Most blacks here are either retarded, fat or have a criminal record-so f course women aren't after them. Not sure about the ones in Europe.

Last edited:
Nigs with at least LTN face, 5'9 height, NT, and decent muscle-building ablity are fakecels who can ascend by sexappealmaxxing/thugmaxxing, but that doesn't mean JBB is true
Same with western curries. Even 3rd gen curries have high endogamy rates. You all are fakecels, just ask out a kamma foid there

Ochako was with tyrone for 8 years while Deku wagecucked

i believe the jbb
seeing a not so tall athlete nigga with a white toilet and noodle broke me
i rot when he had a threesome with both:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Same with western curries. Even 3rd gen curries have high endogamy rates. You all are fakecels, just ask out a kamma foid there
endogamy is retarded
curries mog pajeetas by a decent percentage. the recent international studentz in canada are a good example