Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All it takes is seeing one girl you like with her boyfriend to crush your copes

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
When you think you have finally accepted your fate and left women, you see that cute Plain Jane from your class making out with her bf and then you instatnly feel like shit because you know you could not be that guy. You lost the competition. In fact, you couldn't even compete in the first place. You never had the right genes to do so.

But you reproduction instinct is in tact, the idea that you lost yet another chance to pass down your genes kills you from the inside. You just go home and cry yourself to sleep then wake up next day and wonder why you didn't kill yourself last night.

cope, seeing my face in the mirror crushes any copes i can have

when i see couples it is just suicidefuel. im almost 20 and have never kissed a girl. it's over.

When you think you have finally accepted your fate and left women, you see that cute Plain Jane from your class making out with her bf and then you instatnly feel like shit because you know you could not be that guy. You lost the competition. In fact, you couldn't even compete in the first place. You never had the right genes to do so.

But you reproduction instinct is in tact, the idea that you lost yet another chance to pass down your genes kills you from the inside. You just go home and cry yourself to sleep then wake up next day and wonder why you didn't kill yourself last night.
I don't have crushes anymore. They are all the same.

when i see couples it is just suicidefuel. im almost 20 and have never kissed a girl. it's over.
Try being 25
I don't have crushes anymore. They are all the same.
I didn't say crush. Dont' undermine my thread. I said, a girl you like, as per saying, a girl you would have all kinds of sex with.

I didn't say crush. Dont' undermine my thread. I said, a girl you like, as per saying, a girl you would have all kinds of sex with.
Happens all the time. Shit, I've stared at a chick so long that she grabbed her boyfriend and started holding his hands and shit. Lmao.

Happens all the time. Shit, I've stared at a chick so long that she grabbed her boyfriend and started holding his hands and shit. Lmao.
Remember that we deserve these girls for ourselves because we respectful and sophisticated males

Remember that we deserve these girls for ourselves because we respectful and sophisticated males
I'm too Blackpilled to care. I stare at women just to creep them out at this point. Not to mention I have crazy eyes if I want and can put on a creepy fucking smile to match.

I love scaring foids.

That has happened to me before lol. She looked scared af

This is the story of my life.

I'm too Blackpilled to care. I stare at women just to creep them out at this point. Not to mention I have crazy eyes if I want and can put on a creepy fucking smile to match.

I love scaring foids.
Same here. I stare at foids on occassion. Makes em feel uncomfortable but I have felt uncomfortable my entire life.

I love scaring foids.

Same here. I stare at foids on occassion. Makes em feel uncomfortable but I have felt uncomfortable my entire life.
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Its even worse when you find out she fucks chad/chadlite on the side.

I can accept that shes in a fair monogamous relationship