Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All it takes is one bad enough feature to make you ugly.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Women don't rate men like we do. We rate men by looking at their good features and then looking at their bad features and weighing them against each other. Women look at a face for like a second and decide if they like it or not. One bad enough feature is enough to sour a woman's judgement of that face and consider him ugly.

A flaw can even be a turn on when it comes to women's faces.

I don't have a single redeeming facial feature.

Yep for example asymmetrical eye area, bad orbitals, dark circles under eyes and recessed bone structure along with wide nose recessed maxilla recessed chin means it is over.

CopingGymcel said:
A flaw can even be a turn on when it comes to women's faces.

Men have evolved to find as many women attractive as reasonably possible because they can spread their seed very easily.  This means rationalizing unattractive features as attractive. The only thing a woman can do to turn off a lot of men is to be masculine or make herself masculine. If it has a half decent amount of femininity then most men will fuck it.

Enigmatic93 said:
Men have evolved to find as many women attractive as reasonably possible because they can spread their seed very easily.  This means rationalizing unattractive features as attractive. The only thing a woman can do to turn off a lot of men is to be masculine or make herself masculine. If it has a half decent amount of femininity then most men will fuck it.

All I know is, I'd fuck at least 90% of females between the age of the age of 16 and 45.

I agree. My biggest failo are my down turned eyes. It's over. You look like a depressed school shooter with these eyes. Disgusting.

Enigmatic93 said:
Women don't rate men like we do. We rate men by looking at their good features and then looking at their bad features and weighing them against each other. Women look at a face for like a second and decide if they like it or not. One bad enough feature is enough to sour a woman's judgement of that face and consider him ugly.

Dude I love you for this post.. So fucking true ngl. My subhuman chin just ruins my whole face.. I have few bad features too like jaw assymetry(not really THAT big of a deal), as well as eye assymetry(but so what? some models have that) and eyebrows assymetry(subhuman feature but still not as bad) but my chin ruins everything. 
Recessed chin also ruins mouth area as well. I have a 1mm gap on the left side of my mouth between lips because of subhuman chin.

universallyabhorred said:
Yep for example asymmetrical eye area, bad orbitals, dark circles under eyes and recessed bone structure along with wide nose recessed maxilla recessed chin means it is over.

I have all of those combined together, literally all of them along with 5'6 height, no frame and thin NW3 hair.

Subhumancel said:
I have all of those combined together, literally all of them along with 5'6 height, no frame and thin NW3 hair.
I have all those flaws as well except for the height frame and hair.

I have all those flaws as well except for the height frame and hair.

You mog me.

Subhumancel said:
You mog me.

Frame and hair matter very little also i am ethnic, so you would still mog me in the eyes of females also in height I am only 5'10ish.

Frame and hair matter very little also i am ethnic, so you would still mog me in the eyes of females also in height I am only 5'10ish.

I'm also not white. I'm shitty, trashy mixed race.

Subhumancel said:
I'm also not white. I'm shitty, trashy mixed race.

Mixed race> pure non-White.

DropTheMic said:
0f16cefbae52f478867027b269d409503e407f88e8cacca5621cc68a04720b04.jpg

are you a kike?

;)
No.

there is still a tier of whats important but yes 1 very subpar feature can ruin a face

I would kill to only have one bad feature lol.

Just remember that as a man you are your flaws.