Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal All it takes is being a low inhib normal human being.

hghorope

hghorope

Recruit
★★★
My highschool friend went to one shitty university (my scores was way better than him) go to USA with work and travel, found a white girl, fucked her, smoked weed with her (now she is his gf btw not just hookup they are still talking) :feelsohgod: went to the concerts and he will go again this summer and he is thinking about staying at there meanwhile I'm ldaring in my room (we both graduated at the same year but I didnt went to college because anxiety-body dysmorphia) sleeping 8 hours a day and daydreaming 4 hours :feelsbadman:

All it takes is being a normalnigger and low inhibition. He is 5'7 and not hot/handsome just average guy but he is the most social/friendly person I know. Everyone around him knows if they hangout with him they will gonna have fun... Now knowing that imagine being a stemcel or studymaxingcel lmao its so worthless :feelskek:

If I'm gonna be lonely for the rest of my life at least let me be lonely in a first world country dude :fuk:. At least give me some easy wagecuck job so I can buy a nice pc :feelscomfy:. Imagine being isolated lonely incel in a 3rd shithole :feelsjuice:

go to a grad program in america it'll be fully funded and you can fuck all the obese amerimutt stacy's and becky's you want to

Never began for anxietycels

> another environmentcoper mentalcel

What are your stats, gray? :feelshmm:

go to a grad program in america it'll be fully funded and you can fuck all the obese amerimutt stacy's and becky's you want to
I'm look like 13 bro there is no way I can tickle a single cell in a women's pussy. I'm anorexic :feelsrope:

> another environmentcoper mentalcel

What are your stats, gray? :feelshmm:
If you're gonna call someone mentalcel you should tell your stats first so I can take you serious.

If you're gonna call someone mentalcel you should tell your stats first so I can take you serious.
Doesn't work like that boyo. You came up with a ridiculous title that sounds like it comes straight from a GL mentalcel autist so now I'm suspicious. :feelswhere:

mogs me im fat as shit
Being 300lbs is way better than having a body of a FAGGOT.
Doesn't work like that boyo. You came up with a ridiculous title that sounds like it comes straight from a GL mentalcel autist so now I'm suspicious. :feelswhere:
Post your stats and I will post too. Let's see who is the real cel.

Being 300lbs is way better than having a body of a FAGGOT.

Post your stats and I will post too. Let's see who is the real cel.
I am 5'7 and incel as fuark in most other aspects. You now. :bigbrain:

@ElTruecel
Nah he doesn't fall into that category, you have to think those things are supreme above everything else to count. :bigbrain:

He is 5'7 and not hot/handsome just average guy but he is the most social/friendly person I know. Everyone around him knows if they hangout with him they will gonna have fun...
It's because he's statusmaxxed. Foids are giga attracted to high status men. It brings them drama (which they love), free attention on her because she's dating a well-known guy, and it gives her a trophy to show off.

That's why I'm not a blackpill maxi. The female gaze is like
  • 50% looks
  • 50% money or status
Though by being good looking, it usually comes with status.

Nah he doesn't fall into that category, you have to think those things are supreme above everything else to count. :bigbrain:
Screenshot 20231222 235047 Chrome

I am 5'7 and incel as fuark in most other aspects. You now. :bigbrain:
I'm 5'7 too and as I said I'm anorexic and look like a kid. Your weight is probably in a normal range so this makes me more cel than you brocel. Also I can't count as graycel because my acc is old.

I'm 5'7 too and as I said I'm anorexic and look like a kid. Your weight is probably in a normal range so this makes me more cel than you brocel. Also I can't count as graycel because my acc is old.
Okay bro, you probably are incel. Still think your title is absolute cope and goes against the very core tenets of the blackpill but at least you belong here. :feelscomfy:

@ElTruecel
I’m not an environment coper bro wtf I legit had arguments with @Soulflayer because he was an environment coper

I’ve seen tons of “low inhib normal human beings” with unironically good personalities who can’t get laid (hint: they’re not good-looking) whereas I’ve yet to see a dysfunctionally autistic Chad being lonely. You can’t really say ALL it takes is to be this one thing because that’s just illogical.

My highschool friend went to one shitty university (my scores was way better than him) go to USA with work and travel, found a white girl, fucked her, smoked weed with her (now she is his gf btw not just hookup they are still talking) :feelsohgod: went to the concerts and he will go again this summer and he is thinking about staying at there meanwhile I'm ldaring in my room (we both graduated at the same year but I didnt went to college because anxiety-body dysmorphia) sleeping 8 hours a day and daydreaming 4 hours :feelsbadman:

All it takes is being a normalnigger and low inhibition.
Doesn’t work if ur non NT
He is 5'7 and not hot/handsome just average guy but he is the most social/friendly person I know. Everyone around him knows if they hangout with him they will gonna have fun... Now knowing that imagine being a stemcel or studymaxingcel lmao its so worthless :feelskek:
NT with average looks is enough
If I'm gonna be lonely for the rest of my life at least let me be lonely in a first world country dude :fuk:. At least give me some easy wagecuck job so I can buy a nice pc :feelscomfy:. Imagine being isolated lonely incel in a 3rd shithole :feelsjuice:
Ur either non NT or below average

Okay bro, you probably are incel. Still think your title is absolute cope and goes against the very core tenets of the blackpill but at least you belong here. :feelscomfy:
My title is valid if you're young but if you're +25 its probably lose its validity. I hope you can understand. I'm telling you that he isn't handsome, tall, rich, playing in a football team, etc. Its literally because he is low inhib and normal human. His first kiss was probably in 6th grade so its just a flow for some people. They exist and they achieve things naturally.

My title is valid if you're young but if you're +25 its probably lose its validity. I hope you can understand. I'm telling you that he isn't handsome, tall, rich, playing in a football team, etc. Its literally because he is low inhib and normal human. His first kiss was probably in 6th grade so its just a flow for some people. They exist and they achieve things naturally.
@Caelus

All it takes is being a normalnigger and low inhibition. He is 5'7 and not hot/handsome just average guy but he is the most social/friendly person I know. Everyone around him knows if they hangout with him they will gonna have fun... Now knowing that imagine being a stemcel or studymaxingcel lmao its so worthless :feelskek:

Over for you, how you cope without a good pc in 3rd world shithole? We most 3rd shitholes don’t even have game servers we have to connect to burgerland servers so we can play online games where we get 200+ ping. I internships at a normie facility and bought a pc that has a 3070 kek, even though I’m a porcelain, all you need is one opportunity kek and you could meet for the rest of your life. I’m intoxicated now so there will be errors

NTpill proven once again

It destroyed me, thERe is other than a bullet absolutely no cure for autism. ThERe is LL for legs, implants for jaw, transplant for hair but if you have any form of autism it nevER began for you

nt incel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nnt incel
Space Science Tech GIF by European Space Agency - ESA

pic related is the distance between both

You know they say being high inhib is a sign of low general intelligence.

Low inhib dont do shit u will just be a clown like NEON

nt is law. autism is a death sentence

source? That is some retarded conjecture.

The argument is along these lines- That adaptability allows one to become NT in a new setting. There was a youtube video about it but I couldn't find it it was years ago I saw it. Ofcourse I am speaking about general intelligence which is almost the exact same thing as adaptability.

Wtf is this fakecel ingiltratotor shit