Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All Incels should get mandatory government issued cats as a support animal.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
It's the only way we will ever get true love, people just fake it because they feel bad for us.

I have two cats myself. I would have probably Ronnie'd a long time ago if it wasn't for them.

I have 1, he's lovely and gives me cuddles, he's a bit feral though haha.

I'd rather take free money instead. I demand at least 1k a month in financial compensation.

@CopeHarderNow

I am afraid that if I get a cat I will get toxoplasmosis and that's the reason so many people like cats ... they are infected.

Never understood the appeal of having a pet tbh. All I see is another living creature that you have to spend money on, they also smell weird.

Cats are annoying and so are the people that obsess over them. U clean a cat's shit 5 times a day i don't need that

Pets don't love you, and you're just further enabling lookism.

Never understood the appeal of having a pet tbh. All I see is another living creature that you have to spend money on, they also smell weird.
They give you affection which is more then any women.

I was looking online for free cats but I can’t be bothered cleaning the shit and going outta my way to buy food since I always get dirty looks by random people

I was looking online for free cats but I can’t be bothered cleaning the shit and going outta my way to buy food since I always get dirty looks by random people
If you eat chicken or fish you can give them some of that

Cats are annoying and so are the people that obsess over them. U clean a cat's shit 5 times a day i don't need that
curryboy420

If you eat chicken or fish you can give them some of that
Yes, I don't believe in GMO canned foods. My future pet cat will only consume distilled water and raw meats that's all

Based but be careful and screen out "devil cats", you know the ones who attacks anyone

Based but be careful and screen out "devil cats", you know the ones who attacks anyone
My cats a bit feral but hes also a big woosey lol. He hides from other people.

im allergic to cats and dogs