Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All incels should do this

Fuck society. Get crab shit on every normie on the train:dab:

snibbidy snab

I’d do this and get crab butter on all around me

Eat crab always :feelsLSD:

That looks disgusting ngl

low inhib crabmaxxer vs silent virgin passenger

That's disgusting plus I hate crab

Mirin low inhibition tho

That's gross. Crabs, and lobsters for that matter, are just very large sea bugs. I mean, crabs themselves are very closely related to spiders, and lobsters also happen to be bottom-feeders, which is just nasty. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I find it highly ironic that people will happily eat crab and lobster, but then recoil in shock and disgust at the idea of eating a spider. It's the same damn shit, fool. They're all foul and nasty.

Rare footage of amerimutt canibal eating foids bones:feelskek::feelskek:

That's gross. Crabs, and lobsters for that matter, are just very large sea bugs. I mean, crabs themselves are very closely related to spiders, and lobsters also happen to be bottom-feeders, which is just nasty. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I find it highly ironic that people will happily eat crab and lobster, but then recoil in shock and disgust at the idea of eating a spider. It's the same damn shit, fool. They're all foul and nasty.
You’re no zoologist tbh

If spiders tasted like crab there would be a real market for them

Niggers will be niggers. Low inhib mogs me

The profile pic checks out.

Primarily it about the low inhib based shit. Probably got crab shit all over foids

Why is she filming him? Who cares if he is eating on the train?

Imagine all normies smelling that shit jfl

You’re no zoologist tbh
Doesn't change the fact they're still bugs of the water. They're arthropods. That means they're fucking disgusting to eat. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: