Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All incels should be on neetbux

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rockerfella

Banned
-
Don't give a single penny to these criminal governments or wellfare whores.

Rockerfella said:

Please tell me how, seriously. How does one get on NEETbux.

blickpall said:
Please tell me how, seriously. How does one get on NEETbux.

do you live in the west?

We need to share tips on how to get neetbux

How does one live on through NeetBux? Isn't it humiliating as fuck? Given you aren't black

Rockerfella said:
do you live in the west?

I live in the west :'( I wish I could get neetbux.

I got instabanned from places when I say that I refuse to pay taxes unless I am supplied with a girlfriend.

Incels should be mercy killed tbh.

Anonymous said:
How does one live on through NeetBux? Isn't it humiliating as fuck? Given you aren't black

Well we're incel, so our lives can't get any more humiliating.

I've been on NEETbux on and off since I was 18. I only had one year with a wage. Most jobs today are incompatible with asocial misanthropes. I just want a local job that doesn't require me to speak much, but that is too much to ask for these days, since every job is a people/phones/customer job. Fucking suicide fuel.

Rockerfella said:

This. We must leech off the society that loathes us. Payment for our pain and suffering. Reparations.

We must discuss ways to score neetbux.

Do not work. Being productive and paying taxes only propagates the blue pill

Incelicious said:
This. We must leech off the society that loathes us. Payment for our pain and suffering. Reparations.

We must discuss ways to score neetbux.

Do not work. Being productive and paying taxes only propagates the blue pill

legit we need a condition that can be easily faked that will give us what we want

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Incels should be mercy killed tbh.

this is the terrible thing. they make our lives hell and don't even allow a peaceful method to die.

Don't feel I can't NEETBUX because I'm a foreigner living in Australia (well for almost 16 years since I was a child).

However, I feel sorry for Americancels. Only the UKcels and Nordic-cels could NEETBUX.

If i had enough money, i wouldn't get out of my house forever.

I'm sort of wage cuck. I work nights in maintenance. Its great though. No bosses around. A few breakdowns. We book 3 or 4 times what it takes to fix them and chill out most of the night. The maintenance block is separate from the works. Heated and we have our own BT internet connection (unfiltered). No way would i slave away in a proper job for the tax I have to pay for fat welfare whores and chads bastards.

A moment of silence for bannedcels and inactivecels

just be homeless bro. do it because i live with mommy and daddy and i can live off 500$ a month! yea bro!

Legit, society doesn't deserve a single penny, after being wronged all the years they expect us to work JFL just go doctors and fake mental illness or knee pain boyos

Legit, society doesn't deserve a single penny, after being wronged all the years they expect us to work JFL just go doctors and fake mental illness or knee pain boyos
Another thing we can do is migrate to mexico and join the ancap community in Acapulco. The only thing we'll have to worry about is not selling drugs so we won't be killed by cartels.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-...radise-in-anarchapulco-he-got-bullets-instead

Screen Shot 2019 02 08 at 75058 AM

I feel like getting a job now and working is a good idea, as you never know if those social security options will be available forever. Plus I do not want to live as a social secity bum, it's humiliating and people look down upon you (more than they already do).

If every incel stopped working society would collapse instantly and we could make our demands. Your labour is what keeps this shitty world going. But I suppose not everyone is so fortunate that they can get neetbuxx.

I feel like getting a job now and working is a good idea, as you never know if those social security options will be available forever. Plus I do not want to live as a social secity bum, it's humiliating and people look down upon you (more than they already do).
If you actually enjoy your job then by all means go ahead but you should NEVER work because some moral obligation or fear of being looked down upon. You have to go through this life alone without a gf, working life is made for people who have loved ones that makes it able for them to endure the misery of work by having something to look forward to.

If you actually enjoy your job then by all means go ahead but you should NEVER work because some moral obligation or fear of being looked down upon. You have to go through this life alone without a gf, working life is made for people who have loved ones that makes it able for them to endure the misery of work by having something to look forward to.
It's pride more than anything. I still have that. It's the same reason why I don't even consider visiting a hooker (prostitution is legal here).

It's pride more than anything. I still have that. It's the same reason why I don't even consider visiting a hooker (prostitution is legal here).
I can understand not wanting to be with a hooker but what pride is there in work? You slave away for some big shot that makes huge profits off your labour and you pay taxes to a government that works against you. I could understand wanting to work if you were actually apart of your society and had a wife and kids, then you would have a reason to sustain this world but now you have no stake in it.

I can understand not wanting to be with a hooker but what pride is there in work? You slave away for some big shot that makes huge profits off your labour and you pay taxes to a government that works against you. I could understand wanting to work if you were actually apart of your society and had a wife and kids, then you would have a reason to sustain this world but now you have no stake in it.
I'm being of use to someone. That makes me feel less useless. And I like money. Right now I'm studying but I will work if I can.

I'm being of use to someone. That makes me feel less useless. And I like money. Right now I'm studying but I will work if I can.
Making yourself useful to others in order not to feel useless? :waitwhat:
Just LDAR and fuck everyone. Or if you do work, don't pay any taxes if you can.

They would still look down at you for a different reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.