Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All incels should be eligible to receive NEETbux + public housing

Do you agree with OP?

• Yes

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
Not only we endure the pain of being sex-straved, we also are being forced to participate in the workforce alongside normalfags, who mock us and make our lives even more miserable than they already are. Being a wageslave as an incel is a life of torture. IMO we should all be eligible to receive neetbux + public housing so we can rot in peace, without further torture given to our life. Thoughts?

I am forced to work and provide value for everyone from my employer, state and economy while I get nothing in return.
I shouldn't be forced to work when society hasn't kept its deal.

Already do get BUX. Except Ive never use public housing, I'd rather live with my parents than public housing. I'll buy my own house with inheritance later down the line. Not going live in some scum public housing shit, that would be a 100x downgrade from my parents house which is clean and comfy and has not ever contained dirty druggies.

Autismbux already exists in some countries. Not in my 3rd world shithole though.

Yes op i agree with you, since those who don't get any pleasure out of society, shouldn't be forced to contribute to it's maintainence.

Yes bro, having to work in a society without getting anything of true value in return is literal slavery.
JFL@ paying half of your income in taxes so that promiscuous foids can murder their babies and keep fucking Chad.

Id rather not live like a nigger begging for government assistance

I have autism so I already get that :dab:

If not at least provide free euthanasia. Why the fuck should we be forced to contribute when we're hated so much, have no love or support from a family/friend circle & be targeted by "normies" for our failure to be anything more than a "loser".

Hated & despised but can't rot comfortably, won't allow painless suicide, some go ER & ppl wonder why.

So many sick & twisted fucks that want us to have prolonged suffering. An animal in a cage is considered inhumane yet we put ppl in prisons for life & call it justice.

What an absolute shitshow, if someone is having a miserable existence & no one is willing to let them improve that life & won't allow them an easy out either then what is that other than torture?

+ fuckbuxx + surrogate partners + government girlfriend + looksmaxxbuxx

Either that or free assisted suicide. Anything else is immoral

Consider it an ER deterrent
Its time to hold this country hostage

of course man, most defintely, but nothing will happen becaues they want us to suffer or be dead

I've always been getting this tbh, it's the best thing about living in the UK

In a fair world we should all receive free housing and money for necessities so that we never have to participate in the society that reject us

I think most of us can become eligible if we try to "cheat" the system (psychological evaluation, long-term neetdom, ect). I mean, even some normalfags do so.

Yes op i agree with you, since those who don't get any pleasure out of society, shouldn't be forced to contribute to it's maintainence.

If not at least provide free euthanasia. Why the fuck should we be forced to contribute when we're hated so much, have no love or support from a family/friend circle & be targeted by "normies" for our failure to be anything more than a "loser".

Hated & despised but can't rot comfortably, won't allow painless suicide, some go ER & ppl wonder why.

So many sick & twisted fucks that want us to have prolonged suffering. An animal in a cage is considered inhumane yet we put ppl in prisons for life & call it justice.

What an absolute shitshow, if someone is having a miserable existence & no one is willing to let them improve that life & won't allow them an easy out either then what is that other than torture?
That's the best thing I've read today
High IQ

I have autism so I already get that :dab:
How severe is your autism? I’ve always wondered since you can be pretty funny sometimes it seems abstract to me that you would be awkward irl.

How severe is your autism? I’ve always wondered since you can be pretty funny sometimes it seems abstract to me that you would be awkward irl.
I have really bad social skills and I get angry really easily so I’m pretty autistic tbh..

I have really bad social skills and I get angry really easily so I’m pretty autistic tbh..
moody autist. I knew plenty of autists online, but only one of them standed out, apearing as if his IQ is sub 70