Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All Incels need to become scientists so we can get engineered babies sooner.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
This will be the end of inceldom if it comes to tuition.

or we could try to make anime real

BedTundy said:
or we could try to make anime real

way better, because having engineered babies will only help the incels of future and i don't give a fuck about them

NO, DEFINITELY NOT. I am completely agaisnt designer babies if there is no way to modify already alive humans.
Do you think you have it hard now as an incel? Do you see how Chad lives life? Imagine it if you had to live in the same planet as perfect genetically engineered males. It would be a worse self cucking than the stemcels who created Tinder.

incelkingkong said:
way better, because having engineered babies will only help the incels of future and i don't give a fuck about them

This. Im fucking tired lf the "all for future generations" cuck bullshit. WHAT ABOUT US, WHO ARE ALIVE RIGHT NOW?

That should be the goal of the Incel movement, push for genetic manipulation/Eugenics in society, the technology is already there (Crispr-Cas9) but bluepilled cucks that thinks that looks don`t matter are against it.

We need to master brain transplantation so we can transplant our brains to the bodies of Chads.