Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All incels here with girl pfps are faggots

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Literally they have a female character or female in their pfp. They obviously want male attention and validation. Honestly they're huge faggots and I think they should have all their pfps replaced by hideous tumors then we can watch them sperg the fuck out.

GIGA BASED FUCK ANIME

E54264CA E11C 4078 8A63 DAAE318993F1

Based ass post. Stop worshipping cartoon characters, cucks

based and jokerpill

I think mine doesn’t count

These guys gonna be future trannymaxxers jfl

Groomed by other pisscord transgenders, they got my best friend on there :feelsrope:
Discord trannys are dangerous. They trade all kinds of disgusting things among each other and groom like crazy.

they are pedo faggots who imagine themselves in their profile pictures to be the little girls they molest. all weebs are scum and should be purged (with fire)

Groomed by other pisscord transgenders, they got my best friend on there :feelsrope:
they became a tranny?

Discord trannys are dangerous. They trade all kinds of disgusting things among each other and groom like crazy.
Speaking of Discord. I was in a server that was made by some Canadian guy, the server's topic was focusing on his channel and his countryball mapping videos. By 2019-2020 there would be a split between right wingers/apolitical people and trannies. The trannies would move to a server called "Bounty Hunt" (not giving you the real name) while the chuds stayed in the server. I was one of the apolitical guys. By these years I knew 2-4 trannies. And that's counting just the mapping server I was in. The "Bounty Hunt" server has like a lot of trannies and LGBT+ in there. The mapping server has a second unofficial revival server and there's like no trannies there but it still has a bit of faggotry. One nonbinary and maybe one unsuspected tranny but I'm unsure.

Speaking of Discord. I was in a server that was made by some Canadian guy, the server's topic was focusing on his channel and his countryball mapping videos. By 2019-2020 there would be a split between right wingers/apolitical people and trannies. The trannies would move to a server called "Bounty Hunt" (not giving you the real name) while the chuds stayed in the server. I was one of the apolitical guys. By these years I knew 2-4 trannies. And that's counting just the mapping server I was in. The "Bounty Hunt" server has like a lot of trannies and LGBT+ in there. The mapping server has a second unofficial revival server and there's like no trannies there but it still has a bit of faggotry. One nonbinary and maybe one unsuspected tranny but I'm unsure.
Trannys basically ruin everything. They're pure evil. Lol.

Trannys basically ruin everything. They're pure evil. Lol.
Bro the "Bounty Hunt" server had literally 3 fucking pedo incidents while the mapping server has none at all.

that's fucked up, man. i would say that the scum who did this should be tortured and murdered but we live in a society where moral people are obliged to hold back

that's fucked up, man. i would say that the scum who did this should be tortured and murdered but we live in a society where moral people are obliged to hold back
What would you do, Saint Gaz?

Bro the "Bounty Hunt" server had literally 3 fucking pedo incidents while the mapping server has none at all.
I've moderated discord servers before and it's always the trannys and faggots that spam illegal shit involving kids. Always gotta ban em. I've never seen an incel do anything like that. Faggotry is legit a rabbit hole to pedoshit.

I hate this gay world

Only based animes are the ones you watch on Spacetoon, not the modern kawaii moe tranny shit
GAHAHA I REMEMBER SPACETOON AND WATCHING AL BEDAYA CHANNELS

GAHAHA I REMEMBER SPACETOON AND WATCHING AL BEDAYA CHANNELS
nice, i was mainly a MBC3 watcher but i did watch some spacetoon back when I used to watch the TV all the time. Now I don't do it as much.

I like when people have female anime avis because I go look them up and fap to them.

I like when people have female anime avis because I go look them up and fap to them.
Female avi source fapping to femb*y HIV aids fucker pipeline

Female avi source fapping to femb*y HIV aids fucker pipeline
That fucker almost tricked me but I always check the gender of the character

also when I checked his avi there was a lot of futa shit so It got me suspicious.

Imagine having a tran avi tho wtf

That fucker almost tricked me but I always check the gender of the character

also when I checked his avi there was a lot of futa shit so It got me suspicious.

Imagine having a tran avi tho wtf
At least you're wary of that

No:

Subjective_Anon
Png

#190384213Friday, June 03, 2016 5:06 PM CDT
Please? We Can We All Play! I Am Lonelly!
PeteHaxYou
Png

#190384252Friday, June 03, 2016 5:06 PM CDT
what is that
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190384320Friday, June 03, 2016 5:07 PM CDT
Yes, Please Give Me Grapes, Sweetie. I Appreciate Your Kindness. It Is Somewhat Attractive.

At least you're wary of that
I'm a professional avi fucker bro I must have fucked like 80% of female avis on this forum

I miss the times where 6/10 users here used some variation of the ER Avi.

Have an INCEL as your avi or bust.