Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All I wanted was young teen love and sex

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
All I ever wanted in life was to have a relationship with a nice looking foid and have loving sex, dates, and travel to new places with her. But I was BORN 5’4, TOO FUCKING SHORT TO EXPERIENCE ANY OF THAT AND I CANT FUCKING COPE ANYMORE I MISSED OUT ON TEEN LOVE AND WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE IT AND PROBABLY NEVER HAVE A GF!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck this globohomo clown world for destroying my life and thank you brocels for joining this holy war against cucks, soys, foids, and the globohomo agenda. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

i want lolis but im too short for even them who are preteen foids. i dare one more coper to tell me "NOOOOOOOO 5'6 IS ENOUGH LOOK AT MUH TOM CRUISE!!!!!!!"

remember as kids we thought women were innocent creatures that need to be protected? haha bluepilled us..

Last edited:
remember as kids we thought women were innocent creatures and needs to be protected? haha bluepilled us..
i don't think i ever thought this
All I ever wanted in life was to have a relationship with a nice looking foid and have loving sex, dates, and travel to new places with her. But I was BORN 5’4, TOO FUCKING SHORT TO EXPERIENCE ANY OF THAT AND I CANT FUCKING COPE ANYMORE I MISSED OUT ON TEEN LOVE AND WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE IT AND PROBABLY NEVER HAVE A GF!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck this globohomo clown world for destroying my life and thank you brocels for joining this holy war against cucks, soys, foids, and the globohomo agenda. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
i fucking know brocel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:

remember as kids we thought women were innocent creatures that need to be protected? haha bluepilled us..
:soy::soy::soy:

i want lolis but im too short for even them who are preteen foids. i dare one more coper to tell me "NOOOOOOOO 5'6 IS ENOUGH LOOK AT MUH TOM CRUISE!!!!!!!"
op is 5’4”, so even by that standard it’s over

All I ever wanted in life was to have a relationship with a nice looking foid and have loving sex, dates, and travel to new places with her.
who doesn't

you claimed to be 5'6, your bio writes 5'5, and now you claim you're 5'4

brocel you're a bit sus :feelswhat:
5’4 true height, 5’5 or 5’6 with my biggest lifts
I’ll fix it later :feelsthink:

Where you from? What's your race? Do you think if you were taller you'd be a slayer?

Im a white jew and my height is 5’4 so yeah if I was taller, had better teeth and a non recessed jaw I could maybe be chad
You can always get your jaw and teeth fixed since you're moneymaxxed, and you can wear 3-4 inch lifts to fraud 5'8. That should atleast put you at normie tier.

You can always get your jaw and teeth fixed since you're moneymaxxed, and you can wear 3-4 inch lifts to fraud 5'8. That should atleast put you at normie tier.
Where the hell can you find and how can you wear 3-4 inch lifts???? And fixing my jaw is probably impossible according to multiple jaw surgeons without making my face look worse

Have you ever considered LimbLengthing surgery, you seem to be rich

Where the hell can you find and how can you wear 3-4 inch lifts???? And fixing my jaw is probably impossible according to multiple jaw surgeons without making my face look worse
I'm not sure. I don't really wear lifts but I've seen people frauding 4 inches with shoes and lifts online. So it's definitely possible.

I'm sorry about your jaw if truly surgery can't fix it either.

You're a bit taller than me. It's a sad world

you can fix your jaw for money
The surgeons I saw refused to do it Becuase it would destroy my face. Btw my type of jaw surgery is fully covered by insurance just like my rhino/septoplasty. It was free
The surgeons I saw refused to do it Becuase it would destroy my face. Btw my type of jaw surgery is fully covered by insurance just like my rhino/septoplasty. It was free
I was literally born deformed