Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All i wanted is to live a normal life

• Thread starter Abuincelalfrogani
  • Start date
Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

GringoCel
★★★
Why it had to be like this? :cryfeels: All i wanted was a normal life wih some friends and gf, but i had to be bullied, ignored all during my school life, a fucking late bloomer, i wish i had never to think about all this stuff but it had to be,i just wanted to studymaxx then just get married after, but i was living in delusion world, i was delusional and misguided about the true nature of this cruel world, i just wanted to chill man this is not fair, and now im on is. bait posting (still grateful for this site) but i didn't imagine life like this man :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels:

No foids looks at me, i don't exist, and because im alone all the time, i found myself thinking about all the trauma of the bullying i had to endure and mistreatment and it feels like shit :feelscry: , i will always remember being excluded from the group because i was "weird" for them,because i looked like a kid to them and i was to immature just because of how i look, i couldn't participate to "mature" stuff they were doings, it pains me :feelscry::feelsrope:

That is what we all wanted but for some reason it is too much to ask. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I wanted to be something too :fuk:

Unfortunately, society took that from us

me too brocel
i feel everything you’ve discussed here
the sooner we fully take the blackpill the better

Brutal...

but it is what it is

Hope for the best of you.