Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All I want to say is that they (FEMINISTS) don't really care about us (MEN)

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★

Michael Jackson knew what was up...

They (feminists) don't really care about us (men). They want to hurt us, just to hear us screaming their names. If we told them we were drowning, they would not lend a hand. I hate them. I hate them so much. I hate the men who fuck them, too, sleeping with the enemy, traitors to their fellow men. I can't want until President Trump wins again in 2024, and this time, since he won't be encumbered by trying to retain enough popularity to win reelection, since he can only serve 2 terms max, he is going to go not just Death Con 3, not even Death Con 1, but DEATH CON INFINITE on feminists. Those slutty fucking bitches won't know what hit them. President Trump will make it so there are no more feminists. He will institute the Final Solution to the Feminist Problem. He will give them Free Helicopter rides like Pinochet. I'll just laugh and laugh and laugh as the public destruction of feminists is livestreamed by Trump on Twitter now that Elon let him back.

violence is the only solution

violence is the only solution
Violence should be done, in my opinion, by the state, not by private individuals. I would never do something violent. I would rather have the government do it so I don't have to get my hands dirty.

I refuse to believe a man wrote this

Even my own brain detects 99% female way of typing

timeless song

Already knew it

Btw MJ was incel as well

Violence should be done, in my opinion, by the state, not by private individuals. I would never do something violent. I would rather have the government do it so I don't have to get my hands dirty.
nah, that's a too powerful government.

Feminists are the worst scum on the earth. They don't want equality they want superiority.

michael whitemaxxed then died