Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All I want is a girlfriend. Is that really so impossible?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I see chadlites with their Becky gf every single day. By the dozens. Every time I brace myself for going outside I know I'm going to see dozens. Yet why is this locked off from me? I can see but not touch.

It's brutal and there's SO MANY dudes like us and only growing by the year.

It's not impossible. Chances are pretty low there is no woman who wants you. You may have to get rejected many times and put up with being treated like dirt by your girlfriend though.

Its not impossible...

If you were chad.

It's not impossible. Chances are pretty low there is no woman who wants you. You may have to get rejected many times and put up with being treated like dirt by your girlfriend though.
I've been rejected all the time in high school

you need to be at least a 6 bro

As a kid, I used to wonder what I’d do in the future. Now, I’m pretty sure I know exactly how itll go. And as disappointing as little me may find it, I won’t an astronaut on the moon or a famous youtuber or anything. I’ll just be a decaying corpse in a shower with a head like a honeycomb. What a bummer. Similarly, I used to wonder “what my future wife would look like”. I dont even wanna think about that one. Did you wonder this stuff as a kid too OP? How brutal would young you find current you’s situation do you think?

As a kid, I used to wonder what I’d do in the future. Now, I’m pretty sure I know exactly how itll go. And as disappointing as little me may find it, I won’t an astronaut on the moon or a famous youtuber or anything. I’ll just be a decaying corpse in a shower with a head like a honeycomb. What a bummer. Similarly, I used to wonder “what my future wife would look like”. I dont even wanna think about that one. Did you wonder this stuff as a kid too OP? How brutal would young you find current you’s situation do you think?
Even as a kid I was sad and depressed all the time. I somehow knew it was gonna be shit even then.

Also, kids shit on me all the time for being ugly so that's probably part of the reason why.

Even as a kid I was sad and depressed all the time. I somehow knew it was gonna be shit even then.

Also, kids shit on me all the time for being ugly so that's probably part of the reason why.
I was a decently happy kid although I remember a kid 2 years above me told me in 3rd grade that you walk faster if you look at the ground. I started doing that and it became a permanent habit for me until I started high school basically. So I looked like a downer but I wasnt really

I was a decently happy kid although I remember a kid 2 years above me told me in 3rd grade that you walk faster if you look at the ground. I started doing that and it became a permanent habit for me until I started high school basically. So I looked like a downer but I wasnt really
for me, even when I was like 8 or something my stupid whore aunt's and grandma's would say I look so sad, "like a woman".

I see chadlites with their Becky gf every single day. By the dozens. Every time I brace myself for going outside I know I'm going to see dozens. Yet why is this locked off from me? I can see but not touch.

Bang on. Same situation here man.