Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All I want is a 6 yo gf to snuggle up with and watch Cartoon Network with

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
IncelTears infiltrators were desperately getting ready to printscreen this thread so they can do their whiteknighting SJW duty for the day. 

"Look, reddit battlecunt femoids. I delivered you some more outrageous incels.is content. I am showing you that I disagree with it so that I gain your favour, M'ladies".

Not this time! You got trolled. 

Why don't you fuck off and find something better to do?

Nothing wrong with watching Cartoon Network.

Incel_Because_Short said:
Nothing wrong with watching Cartoon Network.

cartoon network was GOAT back in the day

fukmylyf said:
cartoon network was GOAT back in the day

Too bad now it's so bad it can't even be placed on a chart or scale. It should just die.

FACEandLMS said:
 All I want is a 6 yo gf to snuggle up with and watch Cartoon Network with

This but unironically.

There is literally nothing wrong with saying there is literally nothing wrong with being attracted to six year olds.

That is a second order literally nothing wrong

VLÖ said:
Too bad now it's so bad it can't even be placed on a chart or scale. It should just die.

yeah, same goes for most networks tbh. Seems like all the new cartoons were made by retards

eliotrogerhere said:
Not 6 but I'll take 16. Unironically.

I honestly don't understand you guys. I'd much rather an 18 year old girl; ripe enough to be hot, but youthful enough to be beautiful.

They don’t, they have no life so they bully others.

thats some pedo shit invisible

I honestly don't understand you guys. I'd much rather an 18 year old girl; ripe enough to be hot, but youthful enough to be beautiful.

nah, 16 is prime pussy.

Are you serious? He said he wants a gf 2 years under the age you said you want one.

Are you kidding? He didn't say 6 yo. Did you misread?

Machiavelli said:
thats some pedo shit invisible

which bit?

I didn't know cartoon network existed anymore? I used to stay up late and watch dangermouse on there when I was younger.

Imagine that, a bunch of incels in denial that have nothing better to do than bully a bunch of virgin men online...

JUST! FUCKING! LOL!

I want a 36 year old gf to do accounting

IT still managed to turn this info a pedo thread. I'm starting to think they have exteme autism.

I want 12yo gf just to cuddle with her and do whatever I'd fucking want because she's not a child anymore

FACEandLMS said:
IT still managed to turn this info a pedo thread. I'm starting to think they have exteme autism.

They thought my comment was serious, holy shit.

Whoever posted this on inceltears needs to be mercy killed.

the only cartoon I watch is simpson

also, 2 users with same avi..........(((((

incelman said:
I want a 36 year old gf to do accounting

I will sometimes make a thread about my almost 70 yo "crush"

Please ban OP for being a Pedocel, 6 years old is way out of line. Either he is Pedocel or inceltears poster trying to get us shut down or both.

FACEandLMS said:

they are psycho, ignore them

dont worry, we are going to ban them off reddit soon.

Hunter said:
dont worry, we are going to ban them off reddit soon.

Yea right reddit loves them

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Yea right reddit loves them

i do recall me and some others on reddit were trying to ban this fucktard zoophile off reddit. one of the guys took evidence to the admins he raped dogs then threatened them that they will get the media involved if they dont do something, they banned the fucktards account.

Tell them you want to fuck the remains of an abortion.

quazz said:
Please ban OP for being a Pedocel, 6 years old is way out of line. Either he is Pedocel or inceltears poster trying to get us shut down or both.

You're either retarded or can't read.

Try reading the op without getting yourself into a "paedo hysteria", kneejerk, autistic, stimming flap.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
gr8 b8 m8

27ep.jpg

If she's old enough to tuck in, she's old enough for fuckin'.

6 year olds are disgusting

you want the snotty child? you can have her

having a loli is not fun mango, its a lot of wtf are you doing, wow this girl is retarded (even more than a full grown roastie) and also your shit gets fucked up which is all the time

if they're 14+ they are less likely to be retarded

Attachments

• IMG_5391.JPG
    IMG_5391.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5392.JPG
    IMG_5392.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 117
Involuntarily said:
6 year olds are disgusting

you want the snotty child? you can have her

having a loli is not fun mango, its a lot of wtf are you doing, wow this girl is retarded (even more than a full grown roastie) and also your shit gets fucked up which is all the time

if they're 14+ they are less likely to be retarded

12+ and until they're 16, then they become even more retarded than they were before 12.

Maybe we need to make a inceltearstears website now

tfw no 4 yo gf to teach the alphabet to

FACEandLMS said:

They have the flimsiest justification for mocking incels. They pretend to be unable to understand when people aren't being serious. They act like they don't know what 4chan is or internet culture in general is so they can keep on virtue signaling against the rape/pedo/misogyny boogeyman. When confronted about it they autistically chant "POE'S LAW!!!11111" when they know for damn sure that it doesn't apply. They will do or say anything no matter how ridiculous to justify their shitty crusade. They are truly scum. KUZU!!!!!!!!!

They screenshotted one of my posts on /r/incels how I had an issue with my roommates and in that story I told how they wrote "no masturbation zone Indari" on a whiteboard on their door as an OBVIOUS joke that was in reference to a joke I told them earlier (that I was going to cum in their pillows). When I went there to correct their retarded assumptive posts on how autistic and what a bad person I was, one guy pretended to be literally retarded, citing the whiteboard as "house rules" to fit his narrative of me as a sperglord who kept making "threats" about ejaculating in ones pillows after the """"""house rules""""""" clearly stated that that was not allowed. He mentioned his experience living with military guys as justification for this. I don't know how someone can fucking function as a normal human being and do normal things like be in the military when they are this stupid.