Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All I really want

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I just want a gf that I find attractive that likes the outdoors. I want to go hiking and camping with her. Maybe even go rafting or swimming in a lake. I don’t even care that much about sex tbh. Is this too much to ask?

YES INKEL! You are NOT entitled to a woman's body for your self-gratification! Experiences like that below are reserved for top-tier personalities only. Try getting an interesting hobby like rafting or swimming and perhaps you will earn a crumb of pussy. Why do you care so much about sex anyway?

btw all the results for "cuddling couples" are high tier normies of course

according to w*men and cucks, yes

I don't even want an attractive girl.
I just want a girl who is not a whore, who has had at max 3 sexual partners. A girl who does not have ugly tatoos or cow rings in the nose.

I just want a stable & reliable girl. And I'm afraid it doesn't exist anymore past the age of 20.

Foids are whore by nature.

Yeah that’s too much to ask, I’m afraid.

YES INKEL! You are NOT entitled to a woman's body for your self-gratification! Experiences like that below are reserved for top-tier personalities only. Try getting an interesting hobby like rafting or swimming and perhaps you will earn a crumb of pussy. Why do you care so much about sex anyway?
View attachment 279121

btw all the results for "cuddling couples" are high tier normies of course

:feels: