Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All I need is a friend

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
for those who haven’t read my previous post: my last hope (a 22 y/o virgin girl) just lost her virginity and told me about it, and it hurts. I have to see her every day still and I’m at the lowest I’ve ever been. Honestly if there’s anyone out there that just wants to chat I really need someone to talk to. I have no one. My parents don’t give a shit, I lost all of my friends due to depression, this girl was all I had and now I’m in an endless cycle of stalking her and her new boyfriend and drinking until I fall asleep. It’s pathetic to ask this - I know. But I need some help or even someone willing to listen. Fuck.
https://incels.is/threads/a-guy-with-my-personality-took-my-last-hopes-virginity.350359/ here’s the full story :feelsrope:

Just remember tons and tons of people have been where you’re at(myself included) you get numb to the pain when you become more blackpilled and realize it’s over anyway

Just remember tons and tons of people have been where you’re at(myself included) you get numb to the pain when you become more blackpilled and realize it’s over anyway
That’s where I’m at yeah. I had so much hope for the first time in so long and it was ripped away so quickly.
:blackpill:I have no friends or girlfriend.:blackpill:
I’ll be your friend :feelsaww:

That’s where I’m at yeah. I had so much hope for the first time in so long and it was ripped away so quickly.

I’ll be your friend :feelsaww:
Eventually it gets to where there is no hope so you can’t be disappointed and hurt again

Being non-NT is a nightmare. Fuck women, I'd cut my limbs off just to stop being autistic and have at least 1 good friend. Shit sucks when everyone hates you

What's going on brocel? Was this whore your oneitis? Time will cure you and you'll forget about her. Weather the storm
Being non-NT is a nightmare. Fuck women, I'd cut my limbs off just to stop being autistic and have at least 1 good friend. Shit sucks when everyone hates you
True.

We’re here for you brocel:feelsokman: don’t worry it gets kinda better with time:fuk: