Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All I ever wanted was to be treated like a human being

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Instead, I get to sit alone and drink my liver into a coma. Because why? I was born wrong. I was born a genetic defect. I am worthless. Rotten meat in an otherwise pristine meat market. Black pill prez put it right: I'm no protagonist in my own story. I'm the shit stain ruining the day of some other protagonist's story. But hwy? Why does it have to be this way?!? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!!! I DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY OF THIS!!!!! YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE GENETIC TRASH?! YOU FUCKING NORMIES AND YOU FOIDS AND CHADS, YOU JUDGMENTAL PIECES OF SHITS FUCK YOU!!!! I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS!!!! I DIDN'T WNAT THIS FOR MYSELF!!!!!!! I BUSTED MY ASS FOR 27 YEARS OF MY MISERABLE "LIFE" ON THIS SHITTY, CUNT-INFESTED ROCK TO BE AN ACCEPTED AND WELCOMED MEMBER OF SOCIETY, AND ALL I GOT WAS EVERYONE SPITTING IN MY FUCKING FACE!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I treid. I gave it my best effort, and it was all in vain, all rejected by those who are my genetic superiors. Wasted so many years of myl fie trying to "fix" what was broken with me!!! Only to wind up alone and defeated in the end, anyway. I didn't do anything wrong. I spent my whole life toeing the line, onkly to wind up losing anyway.

MEANWIHLE, EVERY LAST ONE OF MY BULLIES IS OUT THERE, LIVING A GOOD LIFE!!!!! I CAN SEE THEM, IN PERSON, ON SOCIAL MEDIA, WITH THEIR WIVES, AND FAMILIES, AND FRIENDS, AND CAREERS, ENJOYING THE HUMAN CONDITION BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN RIGHT, DESPITE BEING PIECES OF SHIT WHO MADE MY ALREADY HELLSH EXISTNECE EVEN MROE OF A LIVING HELL BECAUSE I WAS DIFFERENT THAN THEM!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: How is this fair?! How is any of this fair???? My bullies did everything to deserve winding up in my position, and i did every thing to wind up in theirs, and yet the outcome is the exact opposite of what it should be!!!!!!!!

It'll never change. My life will never be one worth living. I pallyed the cards I was dealt to the best of my ability, and got jack shit. Why should I go on with this farce of a life? This sham, sold to me as an equal opportunity on par with everyone else, when that was clearly a lie? I don't deserve this fate, and yet, I'm locked into it for all eternity because of bad luck at birht. There is no escape. There will be no reprieve. I'm chained to my shit genetics like an abused and tormented child chained to a radiator by his shitheel parents. I can't keep going on. How can I continue to put one foot in front of the other when it will lead me nowhere, only to where I've been stuck my eintire life? All I wanted was the warmth of companionship, and all i got whas the sneering cold of bitter aloofness and derision at my condition. And I'm evil for wnating that just because I had the "audacity" to be born "wrong"?????!? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FUCK YOU, NORMIES!!! FCUK ALL YOU SCUM, YOU FOIDS, YOU CHADS, ALL OF YOU!!!!!! IF THERE IS TRULY A JUST GOD, HE WILL DAMN YOU ALL RIGHTEOUSLY TO HELL,E VERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Judges are self entitled as fuck

All I ever wanted was to be treated like a human being​

Same.

Judges are self entitled as fuck

Same.
They're all entitled as fuck, entitled to each other's company, entitled to the finer side of life, and then project that entitlement onto us when we express a desire for equal opportunities at the finer points of the human condition and portray it as a bad thing when we're "entitled." We're no more entitled than any of them, even those of us who demand an opportunity from a foid, any foid, to treat us as human and see us as mating potnetial, beyond our superficial flaws.

Everything we do is bad, because we're the bad guys. We were born with shit genetics and that challenges their evolutionary instincts which still rule them to this day. We've risen above such primitive manners of thinking thorugh adversity; adversity that not a single damn one of them has ever has to face in their live.

They're all entitled as fuck, entitled to each other's company, entitled to the finer side of life, and then project that entitlement onto us when we express a desire for equal opportunities at the finer points of the human condition and portray it as a bad thing when we're "entitled." We're no more entitled than any of them, even those of us who demand an opportunity from a foid, any foid, to treat us as human and see us as mating potnetial, beyond our superficial flaws.

Everything we do is bad, because we're the bad guys. We were born with shit genetics and that challenges their evolutionary instincts which still rule them to this day. We've risen above such primitive manners of thinking thorugh adversity; adversity that not a single damn one of them has ever has to face in their live.
Yes, we're the bad guys, we can't just be bad guys gone good because in life, there is no such thing. Born a bad guy, subhuman forever.

Yes, we're the bad guys, we can't just be bad guys gone good because in life, there is no such thing. Born a bad guy, subhuman forever.
We are the antagonists of their stories, and that's what they use to unjustly justify their cruelty and misdeeds towards us. If there truly is a just god, he will punish them all harshly for their transgressions. :reeeeee::smonk:

Same.
facts

and all these evil people think that they are ''good'' and ''moral'' people when they cant even do this ONE SIMPLE thing.:reeeeee:
and then the sheep follow the footsteps of the evil

this earth needs to be scrubbed clean