Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All I ever wanted was my oneitis...

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
I never had that much interest in other women. And would have been a happy man if I'd got to have her. And wouldn't gIve a shit about chad fucking 1000 foids a day or whatever.

TBH

3F2DF326 6466 443C B0DD 4D6E12D08EA1

I don't have any preferences lol

I know bro. But if it makes you feel better, Chad ended up with her and used all 3 wholes while appreciating it 1% as much as you would have..

One more reason why I failed as fuckboy

I know bro. But if it makes you feel better, Chad ended up with her and used all 3 wholes while appreciating it 1% as much as you would have..

the probability that a chad had her is very low where i live. most likely a rich curry tbh

Your oneitis is a whore just like every other women

Same here tbh. I wouldn't be so bothered by what others are doing

A melody taking for the soul.

In ancient pre-Islamic Noah cosmology, the universe was created by the supreme god Dela. Earth, created in three years, was three times larger than heavens and was propped up on the gigantic bullhorns. The realm of the Gods was over the clouds. Ishar-Deela was the ruler of the subterranean world, Deeli-Malkhi. Deeli-Malkhi was larger than the realm of the human; it took seven years to create it. Noah people believed that when the sun sets in the west it goes to the netherworld and vice versa. Deeli-Malkhi wasn't an evil realm of the dead or undead. No judgment in life after life. Dela-Malkh was the sun god playing a central role in religious celebrations. On 25 December Noah people celebrated Sun Festival in honour of the Sun God's birthday.

A melody taking for the soul.

In ancient pre-Islamic Noah cosmology, the universe was created by the supreme god Dela. Earth, created in three years, was three times larger than heavens and was propped up on the gigantic bullhorns. The realm of the Gods was over the clouds. Ishar-Deela was the ruler of the subterranean world, Deeli-Malkhi. Deeli-Malkhi was larger than the realm of the human; it took seven years to create it. Noah people believed that when the sun sets in the west it goes to the netherworld and vice versa. Deeli-Malkhi wasn't an evil realm of the dead or undead. No judgment in life after life. Dela-Malkh was the sun god playing a central role in religious celebrations. On 25 December Noah people celebrated Sun Festival in honour of the Sun God's birthday.

ok