Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ALL I ever wanted was a life similar to my grandfathers. 60 year Marriage/4 Kids. But in Current Times you are FORCED to womanize. No Other Option.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
The idea of marrying a young beautiful virgin girl is fucking dead.

For a man to be able to provide for a family he would need to be probably Minimum 30yo to get himself established financially and afford a house and have it so his wife can be a Stay-At-Home mom. Double income families would just make your kids FUCK UPS as they would be raised in a daycare instead of by your Wife.

Forget about 50 percent chance of divorce. Forget about 80 percent of divorces initiated by women. Forget about losing everything in Divorce Court.

Even if you wanna play fucking Russian Roulette with a 2 Barrel Gun and risk these things you can't afford the FAMILY anyway.

Letting Women Work was a GIANT mistake as the JEWS can now make wages lower and inflate housing prices like a SON OF A BITCH.

You might WANT that family but you just CANNOT afford it.

Just to give you an example of this in 1990 when I was 7 years old my Parents house that we moved into was 120,000 US. That same house now goes for 360,000 US.

I would have to pay TRIPLE the amount that my parents paid for the same Fucking House.

As men in Modern Times thanks to SO many different factors we are just honestly Forced to Womanize as we really don't have any other option.

>For a man to be able to provide for a family he would need to be probably Minimum 30yo to get himself established financially and afford a house and have it so his wife can be a Stay-At-Home mom.

>Just to give you an example of this in 1990 when I was 7 years old my Parents house that we moved into was 120,000 US.

I bought a 3 bedroom home for around that price at the age of 22. I can fully take care of a woman and kids with my current income right now. Most of this post is really good but these parts above are bullshit. The millennial "economy sucks" meme needs to die.

>For a man to be able to provide for a family he would need to be probably Minimum 30yo to get himself established financially and afford a house and have it so his wife can be a Stay-At-Home mom.

>Just to give you an example of this in 1990 when I was 7 years old my Parents house that we moved into was 120,000 US.

I bought a 3 bedroom home for around that price at the age of 22. I can fully take care of a woman and kids with my current income right now. Most of this post is really good but these parts above are bullshit. The millennial "economy sucks" meme needs to die.
Where the fuck do you live where you were able to buy a 3 bedroom house for 120k usd?

Last edited:
OVER

You literally have to move to a non western nation to find a virgin girl.

Where the fuck do you live where you were able to buy a 3 bedroom house for 120 usd?
I assume you mean $120k. I live in NE Ohio. The house I grew up in (my parents) is 3 bed, a little smaller than mine, and is worth about 90k.

asian-png.592382

Haplogroup

Portu

I am the eldest, and only grandchild of my paternal grandfather.

5 years later, this is now a little worse. Haven’t looked at home prices but hypergamy definitely worsened over Covid, sub-8 men continued to “stay at home” while women and chads were still fucking.