Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All i do all day is masturbate, play video games, and watch youtube.

I play guitar 8 hours a day so that I can look myself in the mirror and be like "Look at what I'm playing"

My spring break is a complete meme so far, instead of going out to parties and having drunk sex like normies I'm staying home and jerking off all day.
I jerked off 4 times today and played mount and blade in between breaks while I had YouTube playing in the background.
I feel like shit right now because I've lost all my energy from the masturbation. But I still do it anyway because how else would I release my sexual energy.
HAHAHA vla mah nigga you play mount and blade too? MnB is the greatest game in history. You play online? what is ur name?

HAHAHA vla mah nigga you play mount and blade too? MnB is the greatest game in history. You play online? what is ur name?
I play it on ps4 because I don't have a pc.

Why are so many incels into Taleworlds and Paradox games?
cuz they are the greatest game developers ever, MNB is simply the best. I wish I lived in those times, i would become an assassin for hire taking out political targets for monetary gain, in which I would buy prostitutes and salted meat for my party of bandits. Then maybe one day I would have enough of a party to start to create my own mark upon the land, take over a castle or join a Chad in his kingdom as a lord. Marriage and relationships were only of political gain back then, no one believed in "love", it was all about resources like it should be. Therefore incels could have gotten laid easily if they were savvy enough to acquire resources and lands. Otherwise you would be a simple farmer who gets a farmer's daughter as a wife and she must do as she is told or you will kick her out in the wilderness.

M&B bannerlord is going to be an excellent cope.

cuz they are the greatest game developers ever, MNB is simply the best. I wish I lived in those times, i would become an assassin for hire taking out political targets for monetary gain, in which I would buy prostitutes and salted meat for my party of bandits. Then maybe one day I would have enough of a party to start to create my own mark upon the land, take over a castle or join a Chad in his kingdom as a lord. Marriage and relationships were only of political gain back then, no one believed in "love", it was all about resources like it should be. Therefore incels could have gotten laid easily if they were savvy enough to acquire resources and lands. Otherwise you would be a simple farmer who gets a farmer's daughter as a wife and she must do as she is told or you will kick her out in the wilderness.
In reality, you would have most likely been born into a peasant family and spent most of the day farming. You would have died early due to disease (or war since there was constant war during those times). Without familial ties, you would not be able to acquire land or money and your incel genes would ensure that you could not become an assassin.

In reality, you would have most likely been born into a peasant family and spent most of the day farming. You would have died early due to disease (or war since there was constant war during those times). Without familial ties, you would not be able to acquire land or money and your incel genes would ensure that you could not become an assassin.
nope, you only die if ur a child, otherwise you live till ur old. Common misconception about medieval life... you hardly would ever die of disease unless you are a child or old man.

Second my incel genes are only my face, I am still athletic MMAcel so incel genes wouldn't affect that. Any incel here who hasnt become athletic is a pathetic low T high estrogen fagcel and a volcel imo cause they haven't looksmaxxed. I've looksmaxxed and still 24 years old KHV so I know I am a truecel.