Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All humans were once nothing but a greasy load of cum

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
It's crazy to think that every single person was once nothing but a greasy load of cum, and that the vast majority of people were created by a disgusting sex act. It really pisses me off to think that I came from a greasy and disgusting load of cum.

It's crazy to think that every single person was once nothing but a greasy load of cum, and that the vast majority of people were created by a disgusting sex act. It really pisses me off to think that I came from a greasy and disgusting load of cum.
I think what you described is beautiful and amazing and I'd love to do that with a woman and produce more life

I think what you described is beautiful and amazing and I'd love to do that with a woman and produce more life

Kurapika

True, you’d think I was made in a lab by a mad scientist with how much of a botched experiment I look like

True, you’d think I was made in a lab by a mad scientist with how much of a botched experiment I look like
I'm sure you don't look that bad bro. Try to be positive.

I always tell my parents that even if I wasn't their accident, I was god's accident

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back