Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal All he needed was a shower and a better personality

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
and he'll be a sex having slayer in no time! :lul:
Brian peppers

Normalfags would say this unironically that its his own fault

Looks like my old classmate tbh, I should have never lent him my laptop, When i came back into the room he aleredy started watching MLP and shit

Normalfags would say this unironically that its his own fault
:soy:: "He could try skincare, go to the gym, get a haircut and improve his pERsonality"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and he'll be a sex having slayer in no time! :lul:
View attachment 879902
He touched a nurses ass by mistake, got arrested for it and got laughed at by the women and normies on the Internet :feelsrope:And they say we incels are the evil ones :society:

Sweden also had a case where a mongoloid got slaughtered by the police while that cuckike country gives chad gangsters a pizza, blonde women and a handband to calm them down :dab: This is human nature boyos, if youre born disabled, you have no rights and one wrong autistic move and you will get raided or even killed by cops. (Didnt this happen in UK to an autistic foid kid recently?)

Let me add some incel ragefuel: every time a chad gets arrested, women employees will slave for them, women around the world would want to set them free or even marry them and these chads if set free, will get a model job, remember that. That is the reality :dab:My goal is to make the incel community angrier and angrier so we all one day can control the world of warcraft boyos.

(He is on a wheelchair and he must be in extreme agony because of the right eye :feelsbadman: )

Last edited:
He touched a nurses ass by mistake, got arrested for it and got laughed at by the women and normies on the Internet :feelsrope:And they say we incels are the evil ones :society:

Sweden also had a case where a mongoloid got slaughtered by the police while that cuckike country gives chad gangsters a pizza, blonde women and a handband to calm them down :dab: This is human nature boyos, if youre born disabled, you have no rights and one wrong autistic move and you will get raided or even killed by cops. (Didnt this happen in UK to an autistic foid kid recently?)

Let me add some incel ragefuel: every time a chad gets arrested, women employees will slave for them, women around the world would want to set them free or even marry them and these chads if set free, will get a model job, remember that. That is the reality :dab:My goal is to make the incel community angrier and angrier so we all one day can control the world of warcraft boyos.

He is on a wheelchair and he must be in extreme agony because of the right eye :feelsbadman: Imagine that. A guy in agony on a wheelchair (look carefully) being arrested and mugshoted for the world to see :dab:I would never treat a disabled person like that, but I am not a woman, a chad or a normie so..
I want to leave this planet.

I want to leave this planet.
What makes me sick is that if I had the luck to be born a beautiful person, I would laugh at disabled peoples mugshot and join IncelTears to mock lonely men. Human nature is bad :feelsbadman: Your look is your personality:feelscry:

Doomed for a life of disgrace. I'd lend him the necessary tools to end with his own miserable life, as an act of sympathy.

What makes me sick is that if I had the luck to be born a beautiful person, I would laugh at disabled peoples mugshot and join IncelTears to mock lonely men. Human nature is bad :feelsbadman: Your look is your personality:feelscry:
The experience of ugly or mentally defective men is unique.
Majority of people who lived on this planet never knew amount of pain, struggle and sadness experienced by ugly and defective males.

It's just so ridiculous that the same normies and foids that have mocked him all these years turn around and gaslight you with muh personality and confidence, when he got outcasted and brutally hated purely for being born with bad genetics

Has better hair then me even after blowing his brains out or whatever he did