Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All Goku vs Superman death battles

HE NOT BEATING GOKU! HE'S NOT BEATING GOKU! HE NOT BEATING GOKU! NOBODY BEATS GOKU!! :feelsree:

i remember hating this channel and all the normie fags that showed me it, still dont like it. feels like cuckold, you are watching retards argue about something that is not real but you dont get to join inn your just sitting there watching

Tyrone solos both at the same time

Damn I remember I used to watch this channel

i remember hating this channel and all the normie fags that showed me it, still dont like it. feels like cuckold, you are watching retards argue about something that is not real but you dont get to join inn your just sitting there watching

Most definitely a form of cuckoldry

Even worse how so many normscum slurp up the superman copium along with his hundreds of retcons and different writers to make him stronger, than what he was actually intended to be.

Most definitely a form of cuckoldry

Even worse how so many normscum slurp up the superman copium along with his hundreds of retcons and different writers to make him stronger, than what he was actually intended to be.

remember that weebs over hype there waifus aswell, and goku is the best example of that.

That shit is cringe too. Both sides need to neck themselves
that i can agree on. i like both characters but i never understood the fanboy need for comparing too character from different mediums and series, and play make believe in who kills who.

that i can agree on. i like both characters but i never understood the fanboy need for comparing too character from different mediums and series, and play make believe in who kills who.
Fanboys ruin everything.

They're basically equals, it's just one has literal fanboys writing the material and adding nonsense powers to one end(superman) while the other had an original creator who was very stingey with sharing his and letting others make additions to his product on the other end (goku)

Fanboys ruin everything.

They're basically equals, it's just one has literal fanboys writing the material and adding nonsense powers to one end(superman) while the other had an original creator who was very stingey with sharing his and letting others make additions to his product on the other end (goku)
yeah that is true. fanboys are comparing apples too oranges, they sometimes get physical aswell over this shit.