Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "all girls hate guys in finance teehee"

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Lifefuel until I read the word African
african toilets aren't bad
they're kinda ugly but they also have bad esteem since there's no social media like insta to stroke their egos and increase their SMV.
if you marry a sheboon from africa you will probably get a trad wife that cooks african food 4 u and just stay at home like an obidient little sex slave.

Here's your goth gf
dsrj_yK2uaZ0S3stO2yPLxKyT0HMslbnS32olf2aU40-O1TmNpKDr0Z4CQ2KbTzTKEj-h46UfdMzt9gzicH42YqMgQ5k60JO1F_elEuslbpPEeeTrCUeK6wECT4TfdEC13QSUnsIST-WkyqXApn9GQ_E-QmPSvRu37D1oqjxZnQG1XfWSIdcf1QC8nwugk3_L92FwXe-Ae2Z8-CQF-W5CufOZYX8hpldZDaNAcAk5nv6QUGonb7YoyestD_0zEgHdtsh7FbBoOpbjMGz3BkI-lqpYd89N0dGmb4hVcexeTL6QCzlBQrHBihgGhDWTbq_pX2bnaLl7OtJ_PU7GNSNs6BtJWqWkyfFLR7nd7oHmZPb8rE57YcFyL3gv8YvuBoWbiuLqzlrDBOpggOz0jwFsktN2hyFlltZhCZziGiK8wo7LwMyvMKi_39CNzmqGKl27yhx21sWxBKnOYY1GanC5Ei8IwXzN0M5YtjP8fiyRVOXhK9znb5vfZgDNhVcJ6dCaaKTniHt_kf7bpfG2DHcZU2HCaqtoqIWkBu3WDh5EyGhSyh9DeI4lCAW8evOB4-8Lou-t4Mkj9-WUO6a0eUjt9paYcxaPwM63HFvWOaWcjR0_r7BlhJyzX1Q3T7UfiayXD0XKC_B2UKt53zpUeEDtLr5fHxG4nWVE6woPMC5mGFCuk2sjNImdH-YD4kEnh8civ-nx2GGVbc6QRt1AQyayIW5H4bedePfWtVYp7X3ikdbNLqanZt-gxJMh0iRTOPiYttop3HCg-wkGMhWpZ2xEYagSHl0LM2i20kWs9x0VHuNtyiBLGzkaj502o16R8mSDHCV261SgYOwOZ5cu3ak8O7kj2cuPAjwavF9ABEVPVXWbil4--fYGd1qz9dBA0mfGPZJvIFUKttFEdebjyEs7L-ydEfuQwQhCq8LbSTj1HEnbWcX=w894-h894-s-no

they're kinda ugly but they also have bad esteem since there's no social media like insta to stroke their egos and increase their SMV.
if you marry a sheboon from africa you will probably get a trad wife that cooks african food 4 u and just stay at home like an obidient little sex slave.
I'll just look for African mutts, I looked up and there's kind of a lot of them

I can smell them through my screen. AND IT SMELLS DELICIOUS!
FWFa9OWakAANIJA.jpg

The slut in your profile avatar is, unironically, your girlfriend heading to your house just for passionate intercourse.

The slut in your profile avatar is, unironically, your girlfriend heading to your house just for passionate intercourse.
Don't talk like that about my gf.

Yes. Women hate finance bros. Especially the ones who do insider trading and such, those psychopathic guys who make seven figures. I bet women absolutely hate those guys and their large money stacks.

Yes. Women hate finance bros. Especially the ones who do insider trading and such, those psychopathic guys who make seven figures. I bet women absolutely hate those guys and their large money stacks.
Yes, they prefer broke men bro

Just be broke theory
deftones isn't goth
ikr
that's just what he said in the video

bullshit, they all have ig, but i would give it a try, i'm getting quite desperate.