Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News All gays are pedos

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
My childhood home was just blocks away from the local gay neighborhood and I have lost count of how many times pedos tried to lure me when I was 12-17. A few times I legit had men approach me and offer money to molest me. I never thought much about it back then but looking back on it, it's beyond fucked up how frequently it happened... If I reported every time I was solicited for sex by a fag I would have been calling the cops at least once a month.

That is why giving gays equal rights is a crime. Look in the news, every gay couple that has ever adopted a child ended up raping him.

Faggotry = mental illness.

thats some fucked up shit tbh

Thats ephebophilia and hebephilia you talking about

They can’t reproduce(they can, but let’s say they can’t) so they have to recruit

They are degenerates that's for sure

thats some fucked up shit tbh
There was a crossdressing flip faggot living in the apartment next to ours who kept inviting me to his house even after I said no multiple times.

And there was an alley across the street where these tranny hookers would patrol at night offering sucky sucky for $5 (not exaggerating). Got asked so many times by these creatures if I want to "have some fun". Jfl what kind of fun you fucking freak.

There was a crossdressing flip faggot living in the apartment next to ours who kept inviting me to his house even after I said no multiple times.

And there was an alley across the street where these tranny hookers would patrol at night offering sucky sucky for $5 (not exaggerating). Got asked so many times by these creatures if I want to "have some fun". Jfl what kind of fun you fucking freak.
Fucking hell man. That sounds like a nightmare.

Faggots and trannies are subhuman scum tbh

Brutal. At least you didn’t got raped

sounds like san francisco