Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming All Franklin and Lamar Missions in GTA Online Short Trip

apparently rockstar was supposed to add story mode dlc like they did to 4, but didnt come to fruition since online was so popular. i still enjoyed these missions (not so much the dr dre heist) since they are a nice taste of what could have been.

All Franklin and Lamar Missions in GTA Online Short Trip​

AFGuidesHD

1.5M subscribers
Join

Subscribe

<__slot-el>

Save

484K views 1 year ago
All short trip missions in GTA Online
...more

Grand Theft Auto V
BROWSE GAME

Gaming
BROWSE ALL GAMING

393 Comments​

Sort by

Default profile photo

Add a comment...

@scourgewatcher
1 year ago
Pretty sure these missions exist only because of Shawn Darnell Fonteno and Slink Johnson showing so much love for the roles they played as these 2.

AFGuidesHD

16 replies

@ruben_zermeno
1 year ago
Finally, an Online mission that we can play as memorable characters that they can talk, instead of countless clones of Claude.

9 replies

@trapgod9690
7 months ago
After all these years , I only just now realised the parallels Michael IS Franklin and Lamar IS Trevor It's crazy

4 replies

@nn98b64
1 year ago
Best part of the DLC for sure, definitely for anyone that sunk a lot of time into singleplayer

4 replies

@OleBoyJenk
1 year ago
This goes to show that a franklin and lamar dlc with optional co op could have worked and would have been awesome

@ruben_zermeno
1 year ago
If R* make more missions, playing again with memorable GTA characters like Franklin, Michael, Trevor and now Lamar in the Online, I'll definitely play the Online finally for the first time, no matter its toxicity nowadays. The only thing that I cared about GTA games its the story and character development. Never because of the countless customizable cars that you can get, nor the new weapons and clothings added, nor the apartments or luxury Vinewood houses, nor in the countless business and properties that you can buy either in the Online exclusively.

8 replies

@carson5151
1 year ago
honestly amazing. Its been awhile sense I've been entertained by a mission in gta due to the dialog but they did it Great missions overall glad to have these two back.

@ruben_zermeno
1 year ago
It's a real shame that Rockstar never gave us a 2 or even 4 multiplayer coop mode exclusively. Which you can play as Franklin, Michael, Trevor and now Lamar in a complete new story, after the events of the solo campaign. But with no countless clones of Claude and no other players messing around the map, only 4 players per service, with no more people annoying other players' experiences. If Rockstar would have make a coop mode with an actual story and character development, playing as the characters from the solo campaign, instead of avatars with no personality nor character development, I would definitely pay them for doing something like that, even if they add all the toxic and unrealistic shit from the Online, and even I would buy ONE Shark Card at least, for their greedy asses.
Read more

AFGuidesHD

6 replies

@justsomeidiotontheinternet4483
1 year ago
They need to make more of these types of updates. Hands down my favorite update so far

1 reply

@shmebulocck
1 year ago
17:54 the special ability
emoji_u1f62d.png

AFGuidesHD

AFGuidesHD

·
5 replies

@TheReck12
1 year ago
Insane that I'm actually listening to brand new dialogue to a 9 year old game that I never thought would ever get dlc

@revinravenzadiazabdilla9479
1 year ago
duo Legendary OG is back to action again!

AFGuidesHD

2 replies

@Tyrese918
1 year ago
I love all the Iconic lines from the first couple of mission that frank and LD keep bringing up cool as hell

@thememegamer4751
1 year ago
Now we need some playable Micheal and Trevor dlc. Maybe one day we will be able to have M, T, and F as playable characters in Online missions. That would be really cool.

@ScholarStim
1 year ago
15:56 "ah shit here we go again" -CJ

2 replies

@alphasiiilvr2651
1 year ago (edited)
32:40 hell yeah #nostalgia
emoji_u1f923.png
emoji_u1f44c.png

@jokerobama6857
1 year ago
27:24 damn Franklin giving me nostalgia of this reference

8 replies

@MindTrickedX24
1 year ago
Wow, this was straight-up hilarious. Really makes me wish Rockstar had followed through when they originally said there'd be single player DLC way back in '13/'14. I'm 100% never going to play this for myself (only do online when there's a free PS+/GTA Online weekend, and I don't really do any missions with people. Thanks for this.

1 reply

@GoldenBoy-lv1jg
1 year ago (edited)
14:49, that was the most emotional Lamar has ever been

2 replies

@justamediocreyoutubechanne4172
1 year ago
14:44 lamar got cargo griefed lol Rest in peice

3 replies

@ddddavyy8383
1 year ago
Man, the references to storymode in this made me so happy. And of course..as soon as you heard "hey can a loc come up in your crib?" I was pissing, it's brilliant

@cagewilsonbassguy1565
5 months ago
I love how Lamar after the whole psychedelic trip is like; “yeah they’re fine.”

@jairovira306
1 year ago
I love how there's a reference to the mission "Are you going to San Fierro" in GTA SA when Franklin was burning the weed along with Lamar as in GTA SA with CJ burning the weed with The Truth.

@grapefruitjuice9473
1 year ago
I love the refrences they make to story mode in this